Who will be as a subsitute to davids (2 Viewers)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    Ronaldinho
    I dont think that he is the same as davids , i am he is an attacking midfield player , while davids is like a center player linking defence and offence , i think that maybe gattuso or seedorf.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
    Appiah will, but he needs time at Juve!
    i think so too, but: the "davis-starplayer +" is def. out of juve! we need a new player on the side of appiah!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    I dont think that he is the same as davids , i am he is an attacking midfield player , while davids is like a center player linking defence and offence , i think that maybe gattuso or seedorf.
    Sure, and maybe Shevchenko can replace Trezeguet, and Nesta can help shore up the defence. :fero:

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004

if that what u think better for u not to ask for others opinion!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think it's a bit harsh to judge Appiah and Legrottaglie for their performances this season. I'm not saying they're definitely gonna go on to become world class players, but they have a huge hindrance in their first season in that the core of the team isn't performing as they did last season. If players like Thuram, Nedved, Tacchinardi, and even Montero were performing upto their highest standards, it would be much easier for our new signings to fit into the team. You can't expect them to come in and carry the whole team when the old veterans aren't even playing like they can and should

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
    His name has been mentioned before in this forum, Tiago from Benfica will be a good choice. Appiah is much better attacking, imo he can take the ball from the opponent but his instinct is much better in attacking. And imho, he is much better playing in RCM position.

We really need someone like Viera, Roy Keane, Pirlo, and Makalele who can control the game.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    All noticed that we failed since davids laft to barca , who can be instead of him???
    i dont think davids is the reason of juves bad moment!

cause:

1. he played just a few games between summer and winter 2003....

2. we had/have too many injured players!!

like: birindelli, iuliano, (tudor), thuram, zambrotta, maresca, (conte), (trezeguet), del piero, (miccoli) (zalayeta).....

3. an out of form players like:

Nedved, Di Vaio, Montero and Bufon!!!

so what???
    so in my opinion every team would struggle if they would have they same situation!!!!!!

so, as a neutral viewer: we must accept that in this term there is not more possible!!!! just win the 2nd game of the coppa final and we have nevertheless 2 trophies!!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I think it's a bit harsh to judge Appiah and Legrottaglie for their performances this season. I'm not saying they're definitely gonna go on to become world class players, but they have a huge hindrance in their first season in that the core of the team isn't performing as they did last season. If players like Thuram, Nedved, Tacchinardi, and even Montero were performing upto their highest standards, it would be much easier for our new signings to fit into the team. You can't expect them to come in and carry the whole team when the old veterans aren't even playing like they can and should
    :thumb: well sed graham....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    appiah is a lippi favourite i think. Maresca has taken over davids in terms of being the midfielder to push up off tacchinardi. but he doesnt have the bite of davids.

others mentioned in rumours recently:

1. Pedretti- good player, i wouldnt mind him at the club.

2. Tiago- not very fond of him, but he has been rumoured. he claimed that arsenal was his preference though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)