Who was the most essential player for Lyon's 6th win?? (1 Viewer)

Who was the most essential player??

• Coupet

• Clerc

• Cris

• Müller

• Caçapa

• Källström

• Baroš

• Juninho

• Malouda

• Fred

• Réveillère

• Govou

• Diarra

• Ben Arfa

• Benzema

• Abidal

• Mendes

• Wiltord

• Berthod

• Beynié

• Hartock

• Santos

• Toulalan

• Squillaci

• Vercoutre

• Rémy

• Bouchard

• Idangar

• Benhamida

• Bettiol

• Coach Gérard Houllier

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
did it happened before ? i mean for a team in europe to win the title 6 straight wins , barca won the liga 4 times

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nobody. Lyon has a great teamwork, I can´t single out anyone. Maybe I could say Lyon´s management. They created this team and are keeping them alive.....

did it happened before ? i mean for a team in europe to win the title 6 straight wins , barca won the liga 4 times
Real Madrid won the Liga 5 times in a row from 1961-1965 and from 1986-1990.

:faq1: Barcelona.

Dec 26, 2004
But they havent been that bad in Europe bro....True french league isn't EPL or Serie A, but Lyon overall has become a big team lately. I think they were just unlucky not to continue this year.

I agree Rab, but they are in a completly different class comparing to others in the same league... and yeah; I thought they will go farther in CL.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Nobody. Lyon has a great teamwork, I can´t single out anyone. Maybe I could say Lyon´s management. They created this team and are keeping them alive.....

Real Madrid won the Liga 5 times in a row from 1961-1965 and from 1986-1990.

:faq1: Barcelona.
It's a shame that on A Juve forum, Real Madrid's 5 sequential La Liga titles, and Barca's 4 are mentioned, while Juve's 5-in-a-row in the 30's is not :disagree:

:faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)