Who was the biggest transfer flop? (4 Viewers)

The flop?

• Jankulovski

• Nonda

• Cesaer

• Vieira

• Pizarro

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm surprised so many people are voting for Vieira. Sure, his performances went a bit downhill midway through the season, but he's also played some very good matches for us, even scoring as many goals as he probably did in 9 years playing for Arsenal.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Sergio Ramos for Real Madrid has been a calamity imo.

Solari & Pizzaro for Inter- the bermuda triangle for talented players!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i think nonda is a bit harsh in this list. roma had those transfer problems after that mexes situation and where lucky to even get someone, i dont think they expected much from him either.

jankulovski doesnt play often, dont know, mabey milan just bought him for backup. though when i read the news he went to milan i thought will he be actually needed, and it seems his not needed, jankulovski should play in germany imo. italian style is not his imo.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
jankulovski for me....he had less PT then Curt Rambis did with the La Lakers

btw the biggest flop in my book is that cafone Vieri.....

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Were saying biggest transfer flop on performances right? or living up to the price tag?

How much did Inter get Pizzarro for? Was he free. Im voting Jankulovski but wasnt he injured all the time?

Then there's our boy Patrick ..........What a boy!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
for me its gotta be pizzaro, dont you love it when players chose to go to inter then dissapear into the abyss of "talented" but underachieving players

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Stephan said:
actually the biggest flop was C Vieri. :D
yeah but his woman was not that worried:oops:

honestly though i see your point, how much did inter and then milan have to pay him to get him off their books?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Vieri is definitly the biggest flop, Jankulovski also I expected a lot of him. And I didn't saw that anyone mentioned Robinho - I mean he was the main story of the transfer market, people were expecting wonders of him, but nothing, got few goals scored, even Nonda got few goals.

And I'm not sure what Viera is doing on the list, at least he's playing regulary, and had few raelly good games, and even scored goals, he didn't deserve to be on the list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)