Who wants to sponsor me? (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Landlord is trying desperately to kick me out of my house (just raised the rent insanely) so if anyone knows a nice place to live, let me know. That can be houses, or cities. I'm not excluding the rest of the EU since I'm finishing my studies and I haven't a real job yet. Now is the perfect time to emigrate.

I was thinking London myself so if anyone can guide me towards contacts for finding a flat there, that would be brilliant.

For the Scrubs fans: looks like I'm gonna pull an Elliot, living in a van :sad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I know this Paki girl in london......she's got a flat with no roomate....plus she swallows.....

pm me for further info...

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #4
    Jeeks said:
    Would you consider Sweden?
    I don't speak Swedish and I'm not terribly eager to learn. I do think that speaking a nation's native language is a bit compulsory so that leaves Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, UK and to a lesser extent Spain.

hambon said:
    I know this Paki girl in london......she's got a flat with no roomate....plus she swallows.....

pm me for further info...
    "Don't call us, we'll call you" :D

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    Seven said:
    You don't want to live in Belgium :D.

Seriously you don't :lazy:.
    :D

Is it worse than The Hague though? I doubt that... I share my city with Jan Peter Balkenende :sad:

Geof

May 14, 2004
    meh, I doubt London will be cheaper then The Hague...

If you want to "emigrate", go to Berlin, prolly the most lively capital of the EU. And very affordable prices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)