Who wants a more attacking juve? (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
to improve our attack though, I don't mind seeing an attacking midfielder or a new striker for this matter, but I've always stated Trez should stay.

Stu, DV does miss a hell lot of chances but Trez is a great finisher and I don't think he misses as much you claim he does :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
I don't want a more attacking Juve. In fact, that's the last thing that I want. I want a balanced team, and right now we favour the attack too much. We scored and conceded more goals this season than any that I can remember and we've sucked. We need to add more two-way players to the midfield and get some defenders who can do the job.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
I don't want a more attacking Juve. In fact, that's the last thing that I want. I want a balanced team, and right now we favour the attack too much. We scored and conceded more goals this season than any that I can remember and we've sucked. We need to add more two-way players to the midfield and get some defenders who can do the job.
Agree!, by the way the amount of conceded goals this season is the worst in Juve's history.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I personally want a new defence, its too crappy. but moggi will make the right moves im sure.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
I personally want a new defence, its too crappy. but moggi will make the right moves im sure.
That's what I said last summer...:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)