who is your best english team? (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
more like a man u hater... 'us ' is all other 19 EPL teams...:stuckup:
I used to be like that, then Chelsea turned into Madrid over night and I have to forsake one of my most favourite teams. It's depressing really.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i still have nothing against Chelsea.. i dunno why... maybe becoz it can help my neverending desire to see Man U fall and burn.....:devil:::lick::excited::irritate::skull:

beside i think buying world best player to some foregin club just for hobby sake are cool :cool:.... well, better than for marketing sake or trying to please the board or pulling up the share or smthg

Jul 12, 2002
beside i think buying world best player to some foregin club just for hobby sake are cool :cool:.... well, better than for marketing sake or trying to please the board or pulling up the share or smthg
It's dispicable, not to mention terrible for the game.

Dr. Flava

Feb 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

It's dispicable, not to mention terrible for the game.
Agreed. Liverpool will do well this season. Plus, we have to of the best young players in the world in Anthony Le Tallec and Florent Sinama-Pongolle.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
le tallec is a real diamond,and i'm waiting for the real diouf to emerge as well.but i doubt pool will go too far.a cl place would be a good season imo.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY!!! Le Tellec will be brilliant, Kewell is pretty good and should improve quickly, Owen, how can anyone say he isn't world class??? He's one of the premiership's top scorers, and he doesn't get that much support. Gerrard is world class as well. Diouf needs to have a breakout season. I wish Kirkland hadn't been injured! SO many bloody injuries!!! Heskey and Diouf have to prove themselves.
I absolutely HATE manchester united!!!!!!! stupid bloody red devils! any team that beats them deserves a medal! Go Stuttgart! Chelsea annoy me-attempting to buy the bloody title! Arsenal seem to manage to screw themselves up everytime! Of chelsea, manu, and arsenal, I would prefer to have arsenal win the epl.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
arsenal for me i just love them

lehmann

lauren campbel toure a.cole

veira g.silva

ljunberg pires

wiltord henry

theyre great especially veira and henry.
i laughed my head off after what they did to van nistelrooy i despise manchester.
forza arsenal

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i still have nothing against Chelsea.. i dunno why... maybe becoz it can help my neverending desire to see Man U fall and burn.....:devil:::lick::excited::irritate::skull:

hear hear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)