Who is the strongest player? (6 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
come on Montero is the rock of our defense!!!! u see right now we were suffering against Udinese coz Montero wasn't there!!!
montero hasn't played very good this season, he's out of form.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I've seen him play once and he was very good, although in that game Iuliano was very good too..home against newcastle

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
very true!!!! he has been getting injuries all of last year and so far this year!!!! this is why i am thinking a good defender might be needed

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Cannavaro and Nesta are excellent defenders!!! but they are wayyyyy to expensive!!!
any suggestions for possible decent defenders?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't have that much info, all I can say is Chivu is romanian, plays for ajax, and is young, around 22 ish I think. Mexes is French, plays for Auxerre, and is about 21.

Both are superb talents, and are young which is a big bonus.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
they seem as good candidates!!! i saw Chivu play for Ajax and i have to say i was impressed! but i don't watch the french league!!!!

hopefully our defence would be strengthened by one of these players if not both!!

Thanx for the info Tom!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Chimenti is the strongest player on the team in terms of weight-lifting ability.
where did you read that? i would love to see a list of how much the different players could lift

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)