who is the next coach (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++

but not in away that u make the players
run away???
Becks didn't like Fergie, and Fergie didn't like Becks. One of the two had to go, and the club decided to part with the player rather than the manager. It's as simple as that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I would like to see one of our past hero taking over the job if Lippi leaves. Anyway, I can see Ciro or Conte, the former being more likely, being given coaching, and assistant role and eventually take over the team.

My favorite list: Gentile, Deschamp, Prandelli, Ferrara,

Capable replacements: Irueta, Porto Coach, De Canio (Still relatively young and extremely good tactician. He also seems to be a very good man, remember Fiore goal celebration?), Sammer.

Ok list: Vialli (I was fan of him during his playing days, and Vialli's leadership quality is undoubted but he never impressed me with his tactical ability. He is more heart than brain), Conte, Baggio:D, Wenger, Rafa Benitez.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
GUYS COOL DOWN.....
and SpeD, whoever Mich D'avray is, he can stay away (no disrespect meant, but dunno WHO THE HELL THAT IS)......! :D
ehehe...i fink only hoshi would know who he is.
but...take my word for it...he seems like a good coach, no chance of juve gettin him :cheesy:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
If i really have to choose between Past legends to be our next Coach then with no doubt i would choose the great Dino Zoff. :thumb:

Sep 28, 2002
10 years from now - ferrara. with conte as assistant. they would rock. imagine, for every young player who comes to juve as his dream and is coached by two past juve legends. at least they would have high standing

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
10 years from now - ferrara. with conte as assistant. they would rock. imagine, for every young player who comes to juve as his dream and is coached by two past juve legends. at least they would have high standing
not a bad idea at all, but please take nedved as assistant :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
Zoff would be great. Also i am sure that at some point Vialli will also come to Juve, just needs to prove himself in Italy first.
Zoff would be the best practical choice, but I don't see how we could rule out Cruyff if indeed he ever returns to coaching...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)