who is the next coach (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Mancini and Del Neri would be the best replacements IMO but hopefully Lippi remains with Juve for many years to come :)

bahraini

May 20, 2003
what about CAPELLO..
sorry for the spelling if its wrong...

i think he is so great, and the way he plays
is different than the ordinary italian way..

he won many titles with everyteam he
manage....

i think he can give juve another vesion...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't like Wenger but Ferguson would be great IMO :) He actually likes Juve as he has publicly stated and he's a genius IMHO :thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++

and a dictator:fero:
He has control of his players and that's the way it should be. If somebody is out of line then they should be dealt with and dealt with properly.

Bianconero - I agree, Hitzfeld is another great coach :thumb:

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

He has control of his players and that's the way it should be. If somebody is out of line then they should be dealt with and dealt with properly.
but not in away that u make the players
run away???

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
well, Del Bosque is a name which got a lot of fans here in this forum in particular when he kicked out Real. and i recall someone sayin that he's the right person for Juve maybe not in buying the players but in tactican point of view

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Foreigners :

1. Hitzfeld - that man is one of the best and most astute tacticians in Europe.

2. Irureta - Deportivo played some of the best football in Europe and lotsa credit goes to their coach.

Alumni :

3. Vialli - served his apprenticeship in the EPL and should be as good as, if not better than Mancini.

4. Deschamps - another old boy, who did a fantastic job in the face of extreme difficulties in his maiden stint with Monaco.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
GUYS COOL DOWN.....
and SpeD, whoever Mich D'avray is, he can stay away (no disrespect meant, but dunno WHO THE HELL THAT IS)......! :D
Imo wenger and fergusson will never suit Juve's style, and they'll never probably come to grips with the italian style of play, theyll never last even a season in Italy. With due respect to those coaches who have done a brilliant job with their respective teams. But we're talking about Marcello Lippi. Imho, probably the best coach in the world. Yes, in the world. How many coaches in the world have so much class, style, temperament and brilliant tactics rolled into one???? Most coaches have one quality but then lack another. Lippi has all the qualities a great coach can be expected to have. And besides, why are we talking about a new coach, when quite frankly Juve cant do ne better than they have been doing. Champions of Italy and almost champs of europe, just one bloody off night, unfortunately on the most impt night on the european stage. But apart from that, what else do yall expect ppl???! Lippi is deservingly the man in the hot seat at Juve, and it shud be that way as long as its possible......!!

PS:When the time comes to get a new coach, quite honestly i think it will be Vialli.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
well, Del Bosque is a name which got a lot of fans here in this forum in particular when he kicked out Real. and i recall someone sayin that he's the right person for Juve maybe not in buying the players but in tactican point of view
I said it once and i'll say it again Del Bosque Is not good enough for Juve.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
okay, i didn't say he's good enough for us. he's even not option for me. the way i think it'll be that Juve, when the time comes, will get an unknown couch quite similar to Ancelotti back in 99 and make a great tactician out of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)