who is the most handsome player in juve? (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Everybody knows it. Of course Ale is THE MOST HANDSOME player in Juve.:D

Sure some people could be attracted by other players for different reasons and I 100% understand that!:cool:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
i don't think that the problem was that they were too big...
the code didn't work.. i noticed that, when i post, it says "[IMG] code is off"..

can u help me?

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
i don't think that the problem was that they were too big...
the code didn't work.. i noticed that, when i post, it says "[IMG] code is off"..

can u help me? [/QUOTE]

Mine is also off, but I can attache pics! What kind of file did you want to attache? Because there are some, which can't be posted, e.g.: bit

satu

Jun 26, 2003
Thank's for the warm welcome :angel:

BUFFON RULEZ! :strong:

++ [ originally posted by del_piero17 ] ++
Del Piero is the one
There was time when I thought that way too.. :) he's charming, with those sweet eyes and the smile... yum-yummy! :lick:

But now there's so many choices here among the Juventus player for the 'face&style award'. :D
Apart from the list, I also find that Di Vaio is hot:devil:, Zenoni is cute (wish him all the luck on Samp:angel: ), Nedved and Ciro have that mature killer look:D, Blasi the newcomer look promising:flirt:, Treze's lips, Thuram is so charming when he wear glasses, and did you gals noticed that Camoranesi was like totally ugly when he first joined Juventus--but now WOW, we must congratulate the stylist that Juve hired. :D

And of course there's Buffon. :touched:
Well, Buffon is my most favorite male figure on earth even when he was with Parma. Ow yeah! I even think that those teeth looks so cute on him :D
Having him signed with Juventus 2 years ago was like a dream come true. I don't even care that Juve paid a fortune to get him. :eek::D... not my money anyway.:LOL:

But anyway, from the on-the-field-point-of-view, my most favourite Juve player was, still and will always be Alessandro del Piero :angel::star:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
all our players since joining juve,

every year,
they are becoming better.....and better......

my god!
remember how was tacchinardi at the begining!!! :yuck:

with this awful haircut....

half hair curly on the top of his head..
and down......no hair...!!
having this stupid look in his face....

and now...

he is amazing!!!!!!

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by satu ] ++
Thank's for the warm welcome :angel:

BUFFON RULEZ! :strong:

There was time when I thought that way too.. :) he's charming, with those sweet eyes and the smile... yum-yummy! :lick:

But now there's so many choices here among the Juventus player for the 'face&style award'. :D
Apart from the list, I also find that Di Vaio is hot:devil:, Zenoni is cute (wish him all the luck on Samp:angel: ), Nedved and Ciro have that mature killer look:D, Blasi the newcomer look promising:flirt:, Treze's lips, Thuram is so charming when he wear glasses, and did you gals noticed that Camoranesi was like totally ugly when he first joined Juventus--but now WOW, we must congratulate the stylist that Juve hired. :D

And of course there's Buffon. :touched:
Well, Buffon is my most favorite male figure on earth even when he was with Parma. Ow yeah! I even think that those teeth looks so cute on him :D
Having him signed with Juventus 2 years ago was like a dream come true. I don't even care that Juve paid a fortune to get him. :eek::D... not my money anyway.:LOL:

But anyway, from the on-the-field-point-of-view, my most favourite Juve player was, still and will always be Alessandro del Piero :angel::star:
I like your point of vew... And Welcome!!!:D

I did not know Buffon before Juve, When the new season started and I saw him, the first thing I thought was "wow!!:eek: those are some amazing eyes!!!"

Glad you dream came true:cool:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

i wanted to post jpg files
Then maybe you made a mistake in the procedure! Here it is the right one:

1. Click on post a reply
2. Write something as usual
3. Next to Atache file, click on browse
4. Now you are able to choose a pic from your pc
5. Click on Submit reply

I hope you'll be successful after it! Good luck!:angel:

satu

Jun 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
my god!
remember how was tacchinardi at the begining!!! :yuck:
with this awful haircut....
Yeah.. I remember :eek: silly haircut, I thought he's a geek :LOL:
I was having a crush on Dino Baggio at that time :D

++ [ originally posted by Patricia ] ++
I did not know Buffon before Juve, When the new season started and I saw him, the first thing I thought was "wow!!:dazed:
those are some amazing eyes!!!"
Man! How could you possibly missed such a gorgeous creature?? :eek::D:
He's already a hunk back there at Parma :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)