Who is the best young Italian!? (2 Viewers)

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
Ma dillo subito che sei italico come me!! :D:D:D

Che bello scrivere in italiano in sto cavolo di forum di anglosassoni che si devono sbattere con sette parabole per vedere le partite della juve...questi sono NETTAMENTE più malati di me!

ciao platinì

Buy on AliExpress.com

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
And what about the child of Ronaldinha? People say the father is Rivaldo ...ok, he is not italian, but who cares?:D:D

:nerd: thank's for the great news, I thought was my child :touched:

They must be really stupid in Milan, as some look like they can't even recognize their partner. I mean Pagliuca,Seedorf and Rivaldo are quite different looking from Ronaldo, aren't they? Even Schillaci looked so different from Lentini, don't wanna say about Baresi :LOL:

Must be the fog :D

Ti assicuro k io sono il + malato di tutti !:D

ciao le roi

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Brighi was voted "the best young player" in the "italian football oscars" Blasi and Cassano where the other 2 "nominated".

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'll go with Sculli....The futre DP as i call him...just wait and see, i'm very optamistic about this player.

I like Moratti too. i dont think we can compare him with the Great San Paolo Maldini, but i think he'll have a good future.

i think Brighi can be italy's best mid if he just gets bought back by juve and becomes a juve starter.

I feel sorry for Cassano...his Mentor now is :totti:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Goalkeeper : Pelizzoli

Defenders : Bonera,Bellini

Midfielders : Brighi,Blasi

Attackers : Pirlo,Cassano,Bonazolli,Maccarone

A few of the players to watch for in the future of Italian football.
Maccarone and Bonera :dielaugh: :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Looking back at who the young starlets where on the calcio scene then it really is amazing how quickly it can turn around. Most of them are not considered as the next best things that could pep up the scene with their skills.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Maresca and Donati. Future legends.
Havent seen Donati play at all, but i can tell by his name :D
i see......you sounded like that fortune seller that deceive people for money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)