Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (35 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I have seen just youtube videos,and even there he didn't impressed me.(Sure I can't judge him by Youtube videos,but the impression is not too good).But he is so hyped that he has to be good.
he didnt impress for me at internacional must of watched around 10 matches, nothing special, then at the u20 wc - again a dissapointment, i dont think ive seen a good performance from him, but from what i have seen i dont think hes worth what milan are paying for

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
he didnt impress for me at internacional must of watched around 10 matches, nothing special, then at the u20 wc - again a dissapointment, i dont think ive seen a good performance from him, but from what i have seen i dont think hes worth what milan are paying for
Time will tell,but I hope he will be a flop. I mean damn Milan have already Kaka,that's more than enough;).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Too bad we didn't get Pato and Milan did. Pato is the most talented u-20 player that I saw in the last 5 years.
Eh. I won't lose any sleep over this one. He wouldn't earn a starting role anytime soon, and there are many other good, budding forwards I'd seek before I'd ever look to Pato.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #310
    I can see it in the summer of 2008

Official: Real Madrid buy Kakà

:tup:

Then Milan buys Carvalho, Gerrard and Drogba with Kakà's money. :cry:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    hes not a player who has great games but he has the small nifty plays that can leading to scoring chances...lets not forget hes playing at one of the biggest clubs in brazil and has just signed for a big team in europe(i have some respect for milan cuz they have spoken kindly of us the past year though i used to hate them like krazy) at the age of 17 only!!!taht im sure is below the average age of ppl on this forum i guess
    form what ive seen he could develop into a huge player..from what ive seen of him and anderson this deal looks great to me financially
    plus i bought him in fm07 for 2million i remember of the bat and he was voted serie a's best player the next season...though that doesnt mean much
    and then the game against s korea in the u20 he was amazing...i was there and he was by far the best player out there...2 goals and a post and he seems to keep scoring for internacional
    plus it makes sense milan got him cuz he can learn form both ronaldo and kaka which im sure will have a profound impact on him just like dp will have on palladinho
    good move by all means imo...a great investment
    too bad we cant afford such moves now even though we rarely do go for such young guns..i cant remember the last time we did do sthing like this

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I think pato could be the next Big thing, and who else but Milan got the "next Kaka"...

How ironic, Real Madrid treated Ronaldo like garbage and yet it was "he" who convinced Pato to go to Milan. Sweet Revenge.

I don't know if buying ronaldo in january was partly for this purpose, and if it was, it was a fantastic puchase as milan won CL anyways while Scudetto was already predetermined.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Cannavaro Compliments Milan On Pato Move

Fabio Cannavaro was happy that a highly-wanted player like Pato decided to join an Italian club.

Real Madrid defender and Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro, involved with Real in the Russian Railways tournament in Moscow along with Milan, PSV, and Lokomotiv Moscow, talked to SKY Sport's microphones about the Rossoneri's latest purchase, 17-year old Brazilian wonder boy Alexandre Pato.

"Pato went to Milan? My compliments to Milan because they have made a great investment, he's a young player with a very bright future. It's good to see an important player finally coming to Italy because it seemed the Italian league was starting to lose its appeal and the fact that such a highly-rated young player wants to join a club like Milan is a good thing."

"Did I know him? I've seen a few clips of him, I don't know him that well. But, again, he is a player with great perspective. In Brazil they speak very highly of him."

goal.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what's his YouTube username :p

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Cannavaro Compliments Milan On Pato Move

Fabio Cannavaro was happy that a highly-wanted player like Pato decided to join an Italian club.

Real Madrid defender and Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro, involved with Real in the Russian Railways tournament in Moscow along with Milan, PSV, and Lokomotiv Moscow, talked to SKY Sport's microphones about the Rossoneri's latest purchase, 17-year old Brazilian wonder boy Alexandre Pato.

"Pato went to Milan? My compliments to Milan because they have made a great investment, he's a young player with a very bright future. It's good to see an important player finally coming to Italy because it seemed the Italian league was starting to lose its appeal and the fact that such a highly-rated young player wants to join a club like Milan is a good thing."

"Did I know him? I've seen a few clips of him, I don't know him that well. But, again, he is a player with great perspective. In Brazil they speak very highly of him."

goal.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what's his YouTube username :p
    Great. Canna has been on YouTube, qualifying him as a talent scout. :lol: :cool:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    damn leonardo will bring in every brazilian talent to milan so it seems, if only we had someone like him, i guess there was omar sivori (god rest his soul) but juve chose to ignore his suggestions like cavenaghi,d'alessandro, and aimar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)