Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (29 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
what i hate most about mofos like Chelsea Madrid and Inter is they totally fuck up the transfer market...they r paying 20 mil fucking euros for a fucking kid....they always mess up player valuations and mess up the transfer market for every1 else

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lol at pato, another pathetic performance from him against the US now i dont know what the fuss about him is all about, sure let chelsea have him :D
secco for once made a right move and waited till the u20 championships to make any advancements on him, i doubt he will be impressed by his performances so far

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
lol at pato, another pathetic performance from him against the US now i dont know what the fuss about him is all about, sure let chelsea have him :D
secco for once made a right move and waited till the u20 championships to make any advancements on him, i doubt he will be impressed by his performances so far
well the kid is still very young, and with all this hype surrounding him and people watching his every step he is bound to buckle under the pressure. but this happens every year, somebody out of south america is dubbed 'the new kaka' or 'the next maradona'. i am glad that he wont be joining juventus and teams like milan or chelsea will be going for him. if he succeeds then well good on him, but if he fails then the club that forked out the money for him will be hanging their heads in shame.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well the kid is still very young, and with all this hype surrounding him and people watching his every step he is bound to buckle under the pressure. but this happens every year, somebody out of south america is dubbed 'the new kaka' or 'the next maradona'. i am glad that he wont be joining juventus and teams like milan or chelsea will be going for him. if he succeeds then well good on him, but if he fails then the club that forked out the money for him will be hanging their heads in shame.
well sorry to say but if he cant handle the media pressure then hes certainly of no use, whatever his talents are, part of being successful in any sport is handling the pressure, lewis hamilton the f1 driver is a perfect example of how well hes handled pressure. but yes im glad pato wont be joining us, especially for that much, just another rafael sobis to me

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
well sorry to say but if he cant handle the media pressure then hes certainly of no use, whatever his talents are, part of being successful in any sport is handling the pressure, lewis hamilton the f1 driver is a perfect example of how well hes handled pressure. but yes im glad pato wont be joining us, especially for that much, just another rafael sobis to me
well sorry to go off topic here and i dont want to start over this but:
in regards to mclaren and hamilton doing so well, a big scandal has broken out if you havent heard so im not sure how genuine this season of f1 is. there is alot of jelousy towards ferrari thats all im going to say

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i did not see brazil usa bcuz i was watching poland korea at the stadium which was nice...30000+ ppl but screwpoland and their ten players behind the ball with scoring from half a chance...korea was by far the best team in this group...they play very attractive soccer
to get back to the point....pato was disgraceful in the first game against poland...got nothing going at all...
in the 2nd game versus korea he had a great game..scoring two goals..hitting the post and above all looked so comfortable with the ball making nice slick plays...
trust me i was there for both games and the way he elevated his game from the 1st to the 2nd was pretty impressive
hes a great investment..hes only 17
but hes a player that will blossom in 2-3 yrs which is something we cant afford to take now..we need players that will make an impact on arrival
but im sure pato will one day become a great great player

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
btw how bout giovanni dos santos as nedveds heir
but i doubt barca will let him go but wth all the players they have he might want to look somewhere else and i have no doubt that he would be a great player very very soon
hes a very gifted player

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Dos Santos is better than Pato, that's for sure.

Overrated Peking cunt.
im guessing youve been watchin the states play in the u20 wc
be honest with me....u guys got lucky with a draw in the 1st game..korea had u pinned in ur half a lot
but that effort against poland...a team that defends with 10 players....that performance was mind blowing...everyone contributed and adu n szetela were stars
even the big dm bradley was pretty decent too

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Do not ever judge someone on 1 game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Do not ever judge someone on 1 game.
this is his 2nd game in the u20 wc and whenever ive seen him for internacional he hasnt been all that impressive either

well sorry to go off topic here and i dont want to start over this but:
in regards to mclaren and hamilton doing so well, a big scandal has broken out if you havent heard so im not sure how genuine this season of f1 is. there is alot of jelousy towards ferrari thats all im going to say
yes its sumthing to do with one of the mcclaren staff sabotaging the ferrari team

Jul 15, 2006
Pato played quite well yesterday, the chip he tried was unlucky he has talent.. I liked Amaral too was attacking and did some good crosses. Adu was on fire, and he played brilliantly, and the guy who scored twice.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
what i hate most about mofos like Chelsea Madrid and Inter is they totally fuck up the transfer market...they r paying 20 mil fucking euros for a fucking kid....they always mess up player valuations and mess up the transfer market for every1 else
I say more power to them. Let them spend like a six-year-old with a billion-dollar allowance in a candy store. Let us laugh at them profusely when, like Inter so often does, they are humiliated later in the season for following the transfer strategy of a six-year-old. Serves them right.

Pato. Another prime example, IMO, of this mental illness where people think that just because they have a Brazilian or Argentinian passport, they can move mountains like no other mere mortal could born in any other country. :tdown:

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I say more power to them. Let them spend like a six-year-old with a billion-dollar allowance in a candy store. Let us laugh at them profusely when, like Inter so often does, they are humiliated later in the season for following the transfer strategy of a six-year-old. Serves them right.

Pato. Another prime example, IMO, of this mental illness where people think that just because they have a Brazilian or Argentinian passport, they can move mountains like no other mere mortal could born in any other country. :tdown:
:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

exactly, having the skills and talent is one thing, but the mentality is just as important. and thats why so many south americans fail when people think they will succeed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
im guessing youve been watchin the states play in the u20 wc
be honest with me....u guys got lucky with a draw in the 1st game..korea had u pinned in ur half a lot
but that effort against poland...a team that defends with 10 players....that performance was mind blowing...everyone contributed and adu n szetela were stars
even the big dm bradley was pretty decent too
We didn't look very good against Korea indeed, but that was our first match so perhaps it was a fluke. The match against Poland was indeed mindblowing, especially coming back after being a goal down so early. Adu was a madman out there and so was our right-winger Sal Zizzo who created half of the goals with his pace. This team you're seeing right here will hopefully be the one that steps up on the big stage in future World Cups... what a bunch of talent we have.

Adu, Altidore, Szetella, Bradley, Zizzo, Nyugen... all very promising.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We didn't look very good against Korea indeed, but that was our first match so perhaps it was a fluke. The match against Poland was indeed mindblowing, especially coming back after being a goal down so early. Adu was a madman out there and so was our right-winger Sal Zizzo who created half of the goals with his pace. This team you're seeing right here will hopefully be the one that steps up on the big stage in future World Cups... what a bunch of talent we have.

Adu, Altidore, Szetella, Bradley, Zizzo, Nyugen... all very promising.
ah i dont know about adu, hasnt looked good in the MLS, i dont think he cud cut it in europe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)