Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (36 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
agreed..he was criminally bad yesterday...But the whole team had a bad game yesterday..IMO the only one that deserves to come out with a bit of credit is Renato Augusto.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
im not cuz ive seen quite a bit of him since the interest in him, but last nite he was dreadful it made me wonder that for sum1 who cant prove his consistency, 18 mill is a joke
:agree:

18 mil is too much for him regardless of what he did yesterday IMO..What has he proven to deserve 18M??

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i blame teams like spurs who pay 16.5 mill for darren bent who lets face it is hardly proven except for 1 season and cost more than henry who is more proven at a higher stage.
yes so true i cant believe they paid so much for him, even bent himself was suprised by his fee and says that barca got a bargain with henry considering what he has accomplished. well spurs have a great attack this season, id like them to finally finish in the top 4 in place of arsenal, sorry Don Fabregas :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i blame teams like spurs who pay 16.5 mill for darren bent who lets face it is hardly proven except for 1 season and cost more than henry who is more proven at a higher stage.
agreed..
Bents price was Ridiculous..He hasnt even proven anything yet..I havent been overly impressed by him to be honest.

yes so true i cant believe they paid so much for him, even bent himself was suprised by his fee and says that barca got a bargain with henry considering what he has accomplished. well spurs have a great attack this season, id like them to finally finish in the top 4 in place of arsenal, sorry Don Fabregas :p
they blew their chance 2 seasons ago as far as i'm concerned:smoke:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i wish arsenal get relegated next season so we take fabregas and van persie, not very sorry fred
what we need fabregas for now we have almiron and tiago, as for van persie im qite content with our strike force

id only like to see arsenal go down so i can rub it into my gooner friend who thinks the 2nd division is a walk over, perhaps he shud discover for himself what its like

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
what we need fabregas for now we have almiron and tiago, as for van persie im qite content with our strike force

id only like to see arsenal go down so i can rub it into my gooner friend who thinks the 2nd division is a walk over, perhaps he shud discover for himself what its like
not for this season, for next season. Van Persie can play in 2 of the 3 positions of the front 3 in a 4-3-3

Sorry to dissapoint you but after we're done with them...RVP's going to Milan and Fab is going to Barca:eyebrows: :D
damn :D

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
im not cuz ive seen quite a bit of him since the interest in him, but last nite he was dreadful it made me wonder that for sum1 who cant prove his consistency, 18 mill is a joke
:agree: he was bad yesterday,and even if he scored about 10 goals 18M is to much for him.
Teams,especially in the Premier League paying hell lot of money on unknown and unproven players which make the whole market more expensive

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
really??never heard of this one...But i hope they dont get this one..them getting Nani and Anderson is enough.
He had indeed been linked with ManU a lot but that was before the Nani+Anderson move - it seems they simply chose a dif alternative and went for Anderson instead of Renato Augusto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)