Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (46 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    99% sure Nike is his sponsor. That's good news.
    Nike boots

I never got names but clues like we might me Hunting for Ducks this season.

Hunting..Hunter...The Hunter...Huntelaar???

Duck in Spanish means what?

ok ok I'm just going nuts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I never got names but clues like we might me Hunting for Ducks this season.

Hunting..Hunter...The Hunter...Huntelaar???

Duck in Spanish means what?

ok ok I'm just going nuts.
    Pato was born in the town of Pato Branco, which happens to mean White Duck in English. One of his nicknames happens to be Alexander Duck.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    AH F*CK OFF!!! now I read on ansa.it

L'obiettivo della Juve ''è fare crescere un Ronaldinho italiano nel centro di Vinovo''. Lo ha detto l'ad bianconero Jean Claude Blanc parlando delle strategie di mercato della Juve. ''Quando l'ha preso il Paris Saint Germain - ha detto Blanc - Ronaldinho costava abbastanza poco, l'obiettivo è di prendere il nuovo Ronaldinho alla Juventus come lo era 3 o 4 anni fa''. (Nic. Api) (14/03/2007)

People watch the freakin' conference on TV and say one thing and then you read it online and it says another. :rolleyes:

Blanc did say he wanted the new Ronaldinho and buy him at a low price like PSG did.

Then he said he wants to grow one(Italian) with the Primavera.

Jul 23, 2006
    what about Luiz Adriano(Pato's teammate at internacional)?
    how come he doesn't get much attention even though he was the main reason behind internacional winning the world club championship?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Does Nike sponsor Porto's Anderson? Kerlon?
    kerlon is out injured for about 8 months so i wudnt bet on him making a blistering come back

buy theo walcott this kid kinda good

are u joking me? hes not even good let alone 'kinda' even any half modest gooner will tell u how overrated he is for the price arsenal paid for him

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006

L'obiettivo della Juve ''è fare crescere un Ronaldinho italiano nel centro di Vinovo''. Lo ha detto l'ad bianconero Jean Claude Blanc parlando delle strategie di mercato della Juve. ''Quando l'ha preso il Paris Saint Germain - ha detto Blanc - Ronaldinho costava abbastanza poco, l'obiettivo è di prendere il nuovo Ronaldinho alla Juventus come lo era 3 o 4 anni fa''. (Nic. Api) (14/03/2007)

People watch the freakin' conference on TV and say one thing and then you read it online and it says another. :rolleyes:

Blanc did say he wanted the new Ronaldinho and buy him at a low price like PSG did.

maybe Blanc wants an Italian Ronaldinho and a foreign one. Hopefully with better teeth :D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I dont think that a Ronaldinho type of player would ever grow/develop in Italy, i m not so sure how he could fit in our plans either...
    and i m definitely not sure,
    an ultra-defensive wise team like Juve,
    would ever develop such a creative player with 0 defending skills,
    we could create the next Pirlo/Totti maybe even the next Gerrard/Lampard if we get lucky but at any case anything like Dinho, not even a Kaka...

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    what do you mean he won't fit in our plans? did Zidane not fit in? of course we can have players adapt to our style.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005

People watch the freakin' conference on TV and say one thing and then you read it online and it says another.

Giovinco ? :D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    what do you mean he won't fit in our plans? did Zidane not fit in? of course we can have players adapt to our style.
    not like he fitted in Spain;)
    ZZ was a different case
    anywayz i think those things just dont happen,.
    we should better concentrate in our real talents and see what happens, Criscito and Palla are our priorities now.
    Hoping the God will bless our academies with a Dinho while we havent such a player is totally unrealistic...

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
    Inter plan to trump AC Milan with bumper Pato offer
    tribalfooball.com - April 16, 2007

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti is ready to rattle rivals AC Milan by pushing the boat out for Brazilian sensation Alexandre Pato.

The 17 year-old attacker is seen by Moratti as the perfect replacement for Luis Figo and has given directors Lele Oriali and Marco Branca the green light to go for the Internacional de Porto Alegre star.

Milan having been chasing Pato since his performance in the Toyota Cup last year, but are yet to introduce a concrete offer for the teen.

Moratti intends to blow his city rivals out the water, says ControCampo, by offering a staggering £12 million for the youngster.

:yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)