Who is Pazze for Pato? --was: Juve linked with Pato and more U-20's (46 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Bojinov's future at Juventus might be decided by Paolucci's performances these last months of the season.
    Paolucci only as to be decent.

Bojinov=10m€ +
    Paolucci=well, you know it :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    or he's over-hyped by his club and media to get more $$$. I've never seen him play.
    his club might talk to much about him.,. but imo he is not overrated.. if he can stay out of big injuries then he will become a star for his NT and the club that he joins in europe..

in the future.. he is only 17... dont forget that.. :)

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
    Have seen a lot of clips with him and it looks like he is pretty good as center forward imo. He can dribble, shoot and coolest of all, he is also a pretty good header...
    Let's get him!

By the way, note that his full name is; Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva, and Pato is only his nickname and means duck :D Baddest nickname ever i guess..... Alexandre Duck :disagree: ....

Jul 2, 2006
    Brazilian superkid Pato opens door to Juventus
    tribalfooball.com - February 14, 2007

Internacional de Porto Alegre starlet Alexandre Pato admits he wants to play in Italy.
    The 17 year-old striker is a target for Italy's biggest clubs and admitted that along with the usual suspects of AC Milan and Inter, he would also consider turning out for a resurgent Juventus.

"Of course, Juventus are a wonderful club," said Pato. "But there is also Inter and Milan, two great clubs.

"My dream is to play in Italy."

Pato added: "Since I was young, I used Ronaldo as my inspiration. And then in the (club world championship) final I managed to meet Ronaldinho. I am just enjoying playing at the moment."

lets hope,this rumour will be true

he said ''Juventus are wonderful club'' this is truth

but also he said ''milan and binter are great'':tdown: this is lie

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    We'll never get him. We never took chances on SA players especially young ones. :(

He'll probably go to Inter or Milan, teams that are competing in Europe and will be contenders for years. Blanc: "We'll be a great club in 2010". :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)