Who is needed RIGHT NOW in this transfer window (2 Viewers)

Testicular

Dec 13, 2004
Riquelme is still with Barcelone if im not mistaken....only on loan with Villareal...im not sure, but if thats the case, i dont think he'll be worth it, money wise.

D'Alessandro would be good i agree, but i doubt they'll sell him so quickly after buying him.

Aimar has liverpool written all over him. Plus he's lost his magical touch...so sad so sad...

Rosicky will be sold. He's our beSt option in my oppinion. We'll do wat liverpool did 2 Leeds for Kewell....get him on a bargain...

has another heard of Fran YEste, David Villa and Fernando Llorente? cool palyers...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
How about Juventus goes back to Nedved as CAM instead of buying Rosicky or someone else? Vinman's signature is right. Maybe if Juve had Nedved backing the strikers like he should be, we might not have to worry about this "one goal up so defend the lead" style of play which has failed on numerous occasions, no?

Save up some money for summer and purchase someone to strengthen that midfield.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry, but its not that easy. Capello is not going to change tactics on the spur of the moment. This straight 4-4-2 system is what Capello likes to use and he is going to stick with it. He has won the Scudetto and CL with this system before, so I don't see a reason for him to change it yet.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
He won the Champions' League and the Scudetto with a completely different squad with players with different abilities. Yes, I'm sure he feels comfortable using a 4-4-2, but when you have a different situation, sometimes you have to adapt.

Perhaps Kapo (he has speed and control, mind you, I've only seen him play twice) could be placed somewhere in the midfield before he leaves Juventus and goes to some English team where he scores 20+ goals per season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The players we have at the moment fit the 4-4-2 perfectly. Since we lack creative players, this straight system we use can be successful without a whole lot of creativity, and succeeds with hard work and running. Like it or not, thats all we can do right now since we do not have a natural playmaker. Maybe moving Nedved in behind the strikers would help the attack, however the downside of that is the left flank is exposed. This Juventus may not be the most beautiful, but its the easiest system to perfect and Capello has done that many times. We saw results in the CL and Serie A before the New Year, and we will see them again.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
the only way juve is going to get creative is if they get a right back who can attack well. Also, with Nedved, who with all due respect is an absolute legend, means that the team lacks that extra creative player in midfield.

The 4-4-2 is solid, but with Emerson in the middle, Capello is always going to play a solid out and out DM type of player. a player who bites at ankles..hence, the rumours of Davids joining again..and of course Blasi is similar as he runs and tackles hard. With this in mind, Camoranesi creates well on his day, and it leaves Del Piero and Zlatan as the other players who can create well. Nedved isnt a very creative player, he is hard working and powerful. But as long as he is in the team, i believe Capello's current tactics will lack creativeness from midfield.

Im not implying that we should sell nedved.

I think Capello needs to adopt a formation as such, 4-3-1-2. Have two full backs attacking and two of the midfielders should be defensive. That way, it allows a playmaker and juve can finally start playing some good attacking football, and most of all, creative through balls and some cheeky play may happen as well.

4-3-1-2

buffon
miguel thuram cannavaro zambrotta
Mascherano Emerson Nedved
Riquelme
Trezeguet Zlatan

Right now, this isnt possible..but i'd like to think that Capello can at least attempt something similar in the near future.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
come to think about it, if del piero does find form and stays, maybe Mutu can be the playmaker as riquelme will be hard to get.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Riquelme is, as said above, still the property of Barcelona. They however already have Deco, Ronaldinho and Giuly so I highly doubt they will keep him. Barcelona's finances are terrible, in 1997-1998 there was some 'pink elephant' group who tried to chase away the board because of the terrible financial position. They eventually solved this by loaning 400M from a bank to pay of their debt of 330M and the remainder was spent on Deco, Eto'o and the such. In my opinion it's an insane thing to do, because you're basicly filling one gap with another. What are they going to do when this loan reaches its payment date, loan 500M from ANOTHER bank?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hahaha :D Adrian, I'm with u man!! great starting eleven. I would change Trezeguet with Mutu or Del Piero though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)