Who is needed RIGHT NOW in this transfer window (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

No, Arango plays at Mallorca, but Miguel Mea Vitali always warms the bench in Lazio games
:wallbang: really? cause Arango is the only venezuelan that occur to my mind that time

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i used to see landon all the time for the san jose earthquakes. its quite cool how he scored a hat trick every game in the last 4 seconds. i remember like 3 games where they came back and won from 3 goals down with 5 minutes left, the mls is insane

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
first, we need to get rid of Appiah and Montero..

bring Bonera in and some other defender.. I don't as long as we get rid of Montero and Appiah..

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
i used to see landon all the time for the san jose earthquakes. its quite cool how he scored a hat trick every game in the last 4 seconds. i remember like 3 games where they came back and won from 3 goals down with 5 minutes left, the mls is insane
If he scores a hat trick every game in the last 4 seconds he definitely will solve all our problems :)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
I would say a creative AM,veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery creative.....

I dunno bout Pizzaro,Rosicky.....this guy would have to be real class to get us out of this mess. We don't need to replace appiah cuz Emerson would do all DM work alone.
exactly:thumb:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Whose this new guy we're being mentioned with all the time...Ibanez? Is he really Juve quality?

Also we're in dire need of creativity in the middle of the park. We should look at some South American options. Is D'allesandro as good after his switch to germany? And if not anything else, now wouldnt be all that bad a time to snap up the likes of Mourad Meghni. And maybe get back the player who shouldve never left turin in the first place - Enzo.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
--------------------Zlatan/Trezeguet/Zalayeta
-------------Mutu/Del Piero
Nedved/Kapo-----------------Camo/Olivera
------------Pizarro/Blasi-Emerson/Tacchinardi

Zambro/Chiellini-Cannavaro/Chivu-Andrade-Miguel/Zebina

-----------------Buffon

Why Andrade? Because I followed Deportivo whole season and Portugal last season and he overshined every defender on the planet. I know his potential and Deportivo is in bad shape right now and I think we maybe can trade Tudor+some cash for him. He has great talent. Why Miguel? Cuz Trappattoni is a huge Juve-fan and he can convince this great Rightback to join us. He would add that little extra to the right flank and is a better crosser/Passer than Zebina and he can co-op really good with Andrade. Where is Chivu? He is currently injured and he will rotate with Cannavaro if needed. Chivu is Cannavaros heir.

Pizarro is great in creativity and he can co-op well with Emerson (who is good enough to own the defensive by his own) and will be subbed with Blasi or Tacchinardi when we need to defend.

okay, I hope this will happen :p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Rosicky or Riquelme would be absolutely brilliant, but unfortunately both of them are cup-tied. Afaik David Pizarro is cup-tied as well (Udinese were in the Uefa Cup, right?) and I don't want us to sign someone inferior to these players just because we're looking for someone who is eligible for the CL. I'd sell Appiah, bring back Maresca and work from there. If Enzo can successfully take the playmaking reigns then we would save ourselves some cash. He is an excellent two-way midfielder and I see him forming a great midfield partnership with Emerson. If Maresca fails, sell Tacchinardi and go for Rosicky, Riquelme or Pizarro in the summer. Another option would be to take someone on loan as opposed to getting Maresca. If the loanee does well enough we would sign him permanently, if not we would terminate his loan contract and swoop for Ros, Riq or Piz in the summer.

A central defender is needed RIGHT NOW for sure. Chivu would be a dream signing but I don't see it happening, not now anyways. I've been following Gonzalo Rodriguez (Villareal) and Luis Perea (Atletico Madrid) as of late and like what I'm seeing, but the former wouldn't be eligible for European play. Have Atletico also participated in the Uefa Cup? I don't think so because we're being linked to Ibanez, who also plys his trade for them.

As David Del Piero has pointed out, Jorge Andrade would be a good signing. Ricardo Carvalho stole all the headlines at the Euros but his central defensive colleague was extremely sturdy as well and has been performing for Depor on a consistent basis for some time now. He's a quality player and would make a fine back-up. I'm sure he'd make a good future starter as well.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
A central defender is needed RIGHT NOW for sure. Chivu would be a dream signing but I don't see it happening, not now anyways. I've been following Gonzalo Rodriguez (Villareal) and Luis Perea (Atletico Madrid) as of late and like what I'm seeing, but the former wouldn't be eligible for European play. Have Atletico also participated in the Uefa Cup? I don't think so because we're being linked to Ibanez, who also plys his trade for them.

As David Del Piero has pointed out, Jorge Andrade would be a good signing. Ricardo Carvalho stole all the headlines at the Euros but his central defensive colleague was extremely sturdy as well and has been performing for Depor on a consistent basis for some time now. He's a quality player and would make a fine back-up. I'm sure he'd make a good future starter as well.
Thank you for that scouting report Stuart. The information is being processed by Luciano as we speak. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)