Who is Luciano Moggi? (7 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventini_IL ] ++
Moggi is a brilliant man.we(Juve fans)owe him everything.i mean it.he brought to the club Del piero,Lippi,Cannavaro(for free!Moratti is dambass or what?)and Capello.Juve would have been very different without him.
Del Piero was brouht to Juve by Boniperti, but I agree with you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I see a lot of people here are unaware of Moggi's rather sketchy past activities. Not surprised really.
Well moggi is a liar , a cheat and generally a nasty piece of work, who has and continues todo some decidededly dodgy stuff... However he does what he does like no one else and his contribution to juve's success is immense and unquestionable... so who really cares how he gets what he wants

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
I am very aware, but I think that what he has done for our team can't be denied.
Oh I know, Moggi has given Juventus a lot over the past decade. Without him who knows where we would be? But I just wanted to make the point that he's no angel, but sometimes in this business there is no room for angels.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
He's no Angel but I dont see anything wrong with what he does. He leads the press towards the wrong directions, but I dont think theres anything wrong with that.

To me he is good, I dont think he has ever caused problems for other clubs as buyer or seller. No bad transactions and that sort, as far as I know.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
He's no Angel but I dont see anything wrong with what he does. He leads the press towards the wrong directions, but I dont think theres anything wrong with that.
To me he is good, I dont think he has ever caused problems for other clubs as buyer or seller. No bad transactions and that sort, as far as I know.
Indeed
Everyone gets something. Press gets transfer speculation, Moggi gets his surprise signing and Moratti gets a kick in his ass:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh I know, Moggi has given Juventus a lot over the past decade. Without him who knows where we would be? But I just wanted to make the point that he's no angel, but sometimes in this business there is no room for angels.
Yeah, there's no room for angels, in fact he's not the only bad one in football: I prefer what he does to what, for example, Tanzi and Cragnotti have done with Cirio and Parmalat to invest in football..

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
actually , i don't like moggi , he is press addict , likes to show off , dosen't care about young players in other words he destroy them . tempting them , make them fight with thier clubs and finallly leaving them and if he bought someone , he loans him directly to a lower team !!

we have rumors about juve buying or selling every day and we all know that he will get 2 players on bosman rule and a star on 31st of august ( same story every season ) .

many bad decisions , actually he doesn't care about the stabilty of the team , poor in tactical view .

replace him we don't need mobster

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
actually , i don't like moggi , he is press addict , likes to show off , dosen't care about young players in other words he destroy them . tempting them , make them fight with thier clubs and finallly leaving them and if he bought someone , he loans him directly to a lower team !!

we have rumors about juve buying or selling every day and we all know that he will get 2 players on bosman rule and a star on 31st of august ( same story every season ) .

many bad decisions , actually he doesn't care about the stabilty of the team , poor in tactical view .

replace him we don't need mobster
I couldn't agree with you. Moggi is great he's best in his occupation and for my opinion we wouldn't be here where we are right now if he wasn't in Juve.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
give me a break , why only gets the credit when we win , and escapes the ....

moggi replaced lippi , ancelotti , brought di vaio , brighi , legro .. we should blame him for the flobs

he is responsible , he buys and he sells

managers are kept away from the decesion .

i hate elusive poeple , blood suckers and they care only aboput money and show off .

i don't think anyone will remember him when he dies even his own children

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I wanted to know. Is it pronounced Moggi (is the G is pronounced in "Good" or Mojji? I am pronouncing it Mojji is this correct?

Jan 7, 2004

moggi replaced lippi , ancelotti , brought di vaio , brighi , legro .. we should blame him for the flobs

i hate elusive poeple , blood suckers and they care only aboput money and show off .

the deal on emerson only can take care of all those. let alone some better ones like the one on zidane

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

You hate the man that, until now, has been Juve most succesful general director ????

You dont think anyone will remember him when he dies????? not one of the millions of juve fans that had enjoyed the many trophies he has made possible???

Beware of the day Moggi leave us...then, we will be in trouble....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)