Who is Al Saadi Gheddafi? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I dont know if this is the right place to place this thread so any moderator could move it if you want.

So who is Al Saadi Gheddafi?

I just read in an article that he is looking to take over Liverpool with a 300 Million Euro bid. He plans to build them a new stadium and give them 200 Million cash.

Also, he has shares with Juventus and that he is currently playing for Perugia.

All I know is that he got banned for drug use before, but his off-the-field details are unknown to me.

Is he royalty? How come he is so rich? Does he have connections to Tamoil which is our major sponsor?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I believe he is the son of a Libyan leader, smth like a prince maybe?
He is an all around joker in his country, embassador,
NT team player etc etc.
He is a fan of football,
i believe M.schumacher is better than him thougt,
he thinks he is a midfielder,
i believe there was a talk about him somewhere in this forun

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He's the son of Lybian Leader.

He's pretty rich, doesn't know where to spend his money.

He obliged his NT Lybia to call him to play each time they had a match, he thinks he's Baggio.

Has no connection to football, my grand-ma can play better.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He barely got a few minutes on the pitch for Perugia last season. Then there was the three-month ban for failing a drug test last July. Must have been those bench-warming performance enhancing drugs. :rolleyes:

But he can't be all bad. He was once on the Juve board until he stepped down in 2002 so he could play for Perugia -- more as a stunt than anything, really. I think he has about a 7% stake in us still and remains a big fan. I'll take that kind of support.

He was named in a key position behind Libya's 2010 WC bid, which never seriously had a chance. Sounds like he's looking for other ventures now.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
I dont know if this is the right place to place this thread so any moderator could move it if you want.

So who is Al Saadi Gheddafi?
He's the son of a terrorist... Simple as that!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Though some might suggest he's the son of a "reformed" terrorist. For more recent examples, see Arafat, Sharon, etc.

Which begs the question: are former terrorists like recovering alcoholics ... i.e., they never quite stop being terrorists? Too loaded a question for this thread...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Though some might suggest he's the son of a "reformed" terrorist. For more recent examples, see Arafat, Sharon, etc.

Which begs the question: are former terrorists like recovering alcoholics ... i.e., they never quite stop being terrorists? Too loaded a question for this thread...
you can be a drunk moron for 10 years and suddendly just stop..eventually you can move town...change friends, etc. and your 'moron' days will be long forgotten. You can basically turn a new chapter in life and many times the only person you really harmed in your 'loaded' days is yourself. With terrorism it was not a question of your past involving 2 day binges...being thrown out of a bar or one time making a fool out of yourself at your friends wedding. it is basically wiping out an entire group of people leaving others fatherless, motherless..without kids..without parents, etc. i.e. it is not something you can easily correct with a long handwritten letter or a pay back of a loan.
You took an inviduals life and altered a generation of lives in the process..so yes, once a terrorist always a terrorist. Even if you try to BUY your way back like Mulmar Ghedaffi.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

you can be a drunk moron for 10 years and suddendly just stop..eventually you can move town...change friends, etc. and your 'moron' days will be long forgotten. You can basically turn a new chapter in life and many times the only person you really harmed in your 'loaded' days is yourself. With terrorism it was not a question of your past involving 2 day binges...being thrown out of a bar or one time making a fool out of yourself at your friends wedding. it is basically wiping out an entire group of people leaving others fatherless, motherless..without kids..without parents, etc. i.e. it is not something you can easily correct with a long handwritten letter or a pay back of a loan.
You took an inviduals life and altered a generation of lives in the process..so yes, once a terrorist always a terrorist. Even if you try to BUY your way back like Mulmar Ghedaffi.
I don't think that the magnitude of the crime makes a label permanent or not. So I don't agree with "once a terrorist, always a terrorist."
While I sincerely believe that these monsters have the capacity to repent/recover, some crimes simply deserve the appropriate punishment.

The thing is, in Muammar Ghaddhafi's case, he never stopped being a terrorist. (Or according to himself, he thinks he never was one). He's not buying his way out in order to achieve repentance or self purification (like recovering alcoholics). He's buynig his way out because his back is against the wall and it's the only logical solution to better his country's (ehhmm, his..) economic situation.

In any case, my opinion about Al-Saadi has been mentioned before. As for his plans to buy Liverpool, why not?! It's fair game if you don't ask where he gets the money from. Though most Libyans would probably want that money spent and circulated locally. I'm sure their soccer establishments could use some help.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
He isn't terrorist if usa said he is a terrorist then he must be terrorist. I don't believe so. Who the f**k is usa to tell who is a terrorist and who is not btw his son Saadi Al Qaddafi bought Juve stocks for 25 mil$ and he played for perugia because he owns smoe stocks in perugia

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Up to this date I dont think that there is a universally accepted definition of the label "terrorist". People like him were labelled terrorist and when he "repented" to Bushy he became a newborn "saint". While others just like him go on terrorizing people and doing lots of shit like Sharon, get a nobel peace prize. I am sure that there are lots of terrorists that we percieve as saints because the Media and Governments want us to believe they are....and of course it could go the other way around!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Hes not a terorist?

So he didnt sponsor the ira,?
So He didnt sponsor eta?
So He didnt sponsor Colombian M19 guerrillas ?
So He didnt maintain 20 terrorist training camps within his land?
So He didnt buy $12 billion of soviet military hardware?
So He didnt give sanctuary to the Black September murderers?
So He didnt give sanctuary to terrorist mastermind, Abi Nidal?
So In 1981 he didnt launch airstrikes on American naval maneuvers in the Gulf of Sidra?
So He didnt arrange an attempted assaination of Reagan?
So He didnt proclaim a "line of death" across the Gulf of Sidra?

Etc etc etc... Truely i could go on like this all night.

Everyone of these can be backed with indisputable evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)