Who is a substitution for Nedved this season (1 Viewer)

tuanmsc

Jul 26, 2005
Hi everybody!
As far as I know, Juve just has one attack midfield (AM), that is Nedved. So in case of his injury(this used to occur last season), who's gonna be a substitution for Nedved? I just think that the only thing Juve should do right now is to buy an AM like Rosicky, Meghni, etc. I don't think the way Juve plays without an AM is a good one. Is there anyone agree with me ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
in that case we can either put mutu or del piero instead neddy. Also we can change formation to 4-3-3 or else zambrota moves up to the left flank and chiellini in the lb position :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It will be 4-3-3. Capello has tested this formation a lot during friendlies, and Del Piero and Mutu are much more capable players then Olivera.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
I would say, no one can really replace Nedved at the moment....

even they have the skill, they don't have the flair, determination, spirit and devotion as Nedved....

Nedved is really the engine of Juventus!! :) :) :)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i dont think that neddy has got the importance anymore of the last 2 years i think that at last we can win even without him

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++
I would say, no one can really replace Nedved at the moment....

even they have the skill, they don't have the flair, determination, spirit and devotion as Nedved....

Nedved is really the engine of Juventus!! :) :) :)
The correct answer.

Whilst Vieira and Emerson will take over engine room duties, Pavel will be freed up to score more goals when we need him to.

His goalscoring in important matches is greatly valued, especially when we need his spark of tenacity and creativity.

He scored the only goal late on in the 88th minute against Bologna in match 23. Similarly, against Lazio at the Olimpico in match 45, he scored a little gem in 85th minute.

Against Benfica tonight the starting XI should be:-

Bufffon
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Vieira - Emerson - Nedved
Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

If, for whatever reason, Pavel leaves the pitch, he will be replaced by either Del Piero or, less likely, Mutu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)