Who?! help me!!! (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Just see the pre season thread in the team talk section. There's a better shot of Kovac in which he's wearing the same watch as in the unrecognizable pic above. To me though, its pretty straightforward that its Kovac.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I post this in the Pre season thread, there is a second pic of Kovac and you can see that in both pics the watch is the same ts Kovac:

"

Elementary me dear Watson... you see... in the first pic, clearly you can see that the wind is blowin and he is facing the sun, that why his face looks funny, and the hair its different, in the second pic, teres no wind and he is wearing glasess... thats why you THINK that they are diferent players...

like I said Elementary my dear Watson, elementary...

Case Closed..."

:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I post this in the Pre season thread, there is a second pic of Kovac and you can see that in both pics the watch is the same ts Kovac:

"

Elementary me dear Watson... you see... in the first pic, clearly you can see that the wind is blowin and he is facing the sun, that why his face looks funny, and the hair its different, in the second pic, teres no wind and he is wearing glasess... thats why you THINK that they are diferent players...

like I said Elementary my dear Watson, elementary...

Case Closed..."

:D
:dielaugh: Oh that's gold :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)