Who has a tattoo? (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
New piece @Stevie
That looks great man the line work is sick! Cool idea very original. Are you going to continue with the same them the whole way up your arm? My sleeve is random as fuck and i like it that way nothingg flows and nothing ties together but its the style i was going for.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are my latest tattoos i got done in dublin a few weeks back.

One i a scene fr9m the movie into the wild and the other is of a boxer from my local town who was a former heavyweight world champion that fought bareknuckle.

Attachments

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That looks great man the line work is sick! Cool idea very original. Are you going to continue with the same them the whole way up your arm? My sleeve is random as fuck and i like it that way nothingg flows and nothing ties together but its the style i was going for.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are my latest tattoos i got done in dublin a few weeks back.

One i a scene fr9m the movie into the wild and the other is of a boxer from my local town who was a former heavyweight world champion that fought bareknuckle.
Love both of them man, really nice.

Eventually it'll become a celtic themed full sleeve, one piece at a time.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Damn, tattoos really are awesome.

Fint does yours have any special meaning or you just liked the drawing? It reminds me a bit of Juve's horse...
No meaning, have a bit of a running theme of celtic animal designs. Just basically ask my tattoo guy to come up with something and that's it really.

I'm not into that whole 'Miami Ink' meaningful tattoo bs

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Fair enough, didn't ask because of Miami Ink, I'm under the opinion if I do get a tattoo it's going to be something which has some meaning to me.

But, on the other hand there's so many cool drawings out there that look absolutely awesome as a tattoo, especially the 3D ones.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fair enough, didn't ask because of Miami Ink, I'm under the opinion if I do get a tattoo it's going to be something which has some meaning to me.

But, on the other hand there's so many cool drawings out there that look absolutely awesome as a tattoo, especially the 3D ones.
this.

- - - Updated - - -

Into The Wild :tup: Always like Eddie Vedder's soundtrack too.
awsome :agree: the movie & eddie.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Sorry didn't mean to sound rude there
It's not that I'm against getting tattoos with specific meanings or anything, I just don't thunk it should be obligatory.
If something looks nice, like you could appreciate it as an art piece then it's equally as poignant imo.

Then again, the theme I'm going for is relatable given that I'm Irish and the designs are celtic :boh:

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Sorry didn't mean to sound rude there
It's not that I'm against getting tattoos with specific meanings or anything, I just don't thunk it should be obligatory.
If something looks nice, like you could appreciate it as an art piece then it's equally as poignant imo.

Then again, the theme I'm going for is relatable given that I'm Irish and the designs are celtic :boh:
This I agree with, tattoo is definitely an art. But I think for most people the first tattoo is something with meaning, but then you get more and it's not as important as that it looks good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)