Who has a tattoo? (2 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Going in to have a new tattoo drawn up tomorrow.
Ive had a cliché celtic cross that ive wanted to cover up for 13 years so its about time.

Looking to get myself a half sleeve, something similar to one of these designs

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Gonna see what the guy comes up with tomorrow. Will give him free rein to come up with something similar. It has to be celtic in design though to keep in sync with my other tattoos

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Getting the tattoo done tomorrow, guy really came through for me, love the design, looks nothing like the one I posted above :D
Will post a pic tomorrow after it's done. Five hour sit, hopefully it won't be too painful :scared:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Started a sleeve. Has jim Morrison and a 2 scenes from fightclub on my forearm that i dont have a decent pic of atm. The bit on my bicep is from Drive and is only day old in the pic ( i went for abstract instead of realism). There is still shading and background to be added to it. I just have to fill the part in at my elbow was thinking of this flower same colors but was worried the colours would clash with the drive bit.

Attachments

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
:ultra:

IDK why it keeps uploading sideways... but you get the point.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Going in to have a new tattoo drawn up tomorrow.
Ive had a cliché celtic cross that ive wanted to cover up for 13 years so its about time.

Looking to get myself a half sleeve, something similar to one of these designs

really nice and you can shave your body and allow you to show off your abs.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Should I get this or it's too corny? @Stevie @Salvo @Azzurri7
I dont think its too corny the quote can relate to life itself and not just football. Writing looks great as a tattoo i have plenty of it myself but as Rab said it depends how its done.

Jul 15, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)