Who from milan?? (2 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
They have good player, sheva, nesta, gattuso, kaka but I still hate them. They won CL!

After juve beat r.madrid, I thought CL is ours!!!!! and could imagine Del Piero holding up the tropht in Old Trafford!! But no....... Disappointing moments. Lets not talk about it
All I hope is we win it this year, and it'll be hard as hell, after 1-0 loss to Depor. Lats keep faith in our team and keep believing

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Fabulous choice, I would add Nesta to that to solve our defensive frailties.
Nesta is World Class but even he would not be able to save your D. Thuram is a world class defender who is losing status week after week among the butcher Montero, a rapidly ageing Ferrara, an "in over his head" Legro and the Tudor's and Iuliano's... Your D needs a re-inventing...decide WHO to sacrfice for the future and who to finally say good bye to . It also wise if you pick up a solid defender to replace Zambrotta who is better suited on the flanks than in D. He is being wasted in that position.
Interestingly if you asked me WHO would I want from Juve I can only think of Zambrotta and even HE is not essential. (for us ... although he would be appreciated!)

P.S. Did someone say Kaka was selfish? That sounds like it is coming from watching many sports show 'clips' and no actual matches.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
P.S. Did someone say Kaka was selfish? That sounds like it is coming from watching many sports show 'clips' and no actual matches.
Actually, it comes from someone who watches a lot of International football and bases his assertion on Kaka's play for the Brazilian U-23 team.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Doesnt Kaka play for the senior team now? I thought I heard his name in some of the qualifying games, but Im not quite sure

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

Actually, it comes from someone who watches a lot of International football and bases his assertion on Kaka's play for the Brazilian U-23 team.
Sorry I don't see it ... I will admit he is probably better suited to play at a striker position (not pure striker like Inzaghi or Vieri) however in his first introduction in Serie A he provided incredible support to Sheva and continues to open up the game in ways that Rivaldo was unable to do. If Kaka is to be labeled selfish then what is there to make of Rivaldo or Inzaghi?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I know Kaka's flashy and Shevchenko's a deadly finisher, but it's clear as mud on a brick wall that apart from our defence being shite, we're sorely missing Davids, giving away too many balls and not dominating the midfield. I'd take Gattuso or Nesta before anyone else in the Milan squad atm

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001

I don't think so. I think that Kaka is a selfish player who would not work well with our team.
Second that. He is a fantastic player but he wouldn't be as good with us as he's been with Milan.

I like to see Nesta here, I still can't understand why we didn't buy him when we had the chance.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

I apologize because last I remember there was not much football coverage in Columbus but I guess that changed since I left the U.S.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Second that. He is a fantastic player but he wouldn't be as good with us as he's been with Milan.

I like to see Nesta here, I still can't understand why we didn't buy him when we had the chance.

coz moggi is a moron.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Nesta is World Class but even he would not be able to save your D. Thuram is a world class defender who is losing status week after week among the butcher Montero, a rapidly ageing Ferrara, an "in over his head" Legro and the Tudor's and Iuliano's... Your D needs a re-inventing...decide WHO to sacrfice for the future and who to finally say good bye to . It also wise if you pick up a solid defender to replace Zambrotta who is better suited on the flanks than in D. He is being wasted in that position.
Interestingly if you asked me WHO would I want from Juve I can only think of Zambrotta and even HE is not essential. (for us ... although he would be appreciated!)

Totaly agree. Especially with the Zambrotta part. Juve is wasting his talent in defence. He needs to be on the wing in midfield.

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
U can't imagine how rossoneri fans dream about Juve's players!!!
i think that'd be a great team if we mix Juve n AC Milan!!
being a suppoter of Rossoneri I dream to exchange the players!
Kaka is good but Nedved is better and those people are fooling themselves when they compare him with Nedved! kaka is young and i can say not earlier than a season Kaka might be a second Nedved!! but not Nedved himself and if kaka sometime later will be better than Nedved i will take my hat! but not now, guys!!
as for the players that would definetely be Nesta, Maldini,Gattuso and...don't say Pippo! Superpippo was playing in Juve...there' s no way back!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

Totaly agree. Especially with the Zambrotta part. Juve is wasting his talent in defence. He needs to be on the wing in midfield.
We'd all love to do that, but the problem is our defence would crumble more than it's already doing with Zambro, we'd be screwed. When we get some decent defenders and solidify our backline, methinks Zambro will be used in his natural position on the wing. :hoping:

++ [ originally posted by Sc_azzurrik ] ++
U can't imagine how rossoneri fans dream about Juve's players!!!
i think that'd be a great team if we mix Juve n AC Milan!!
being a suppoter of Rossoneri I dream to exchange the players!
Kaka is good but Nedved is better and those people are fooling themselves when they compare him with Nedved! kaka is young and i can say not earlier than a season Kaka might be a second Nedved!! but not Nedved himself and if kaka sometime later will be better than Nedved i will take my hat! but not now, guys!!
as for the players that would definetely be Nesta, Maldini,Gattuso and...don't say Pippo! Superpippo was playing in Juve...there' s no way back!
Okay, that sounds great. So here's the deal: We'll merge all the players and make a superteam, but we'll keep the Juve name and logo and Milan can be liquidated, with all the dividends going to Juve :extatic:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Sheva
Nesta
Dida (he's just taking Chimenti's place mind you :D)
:D :D i was like " Dida?!... she said Dida??" and then....... (reading brackets) ..... oh! :rofl: <------ oh it's so gd to see Mr Rofl here :touched: (sori had to say that somewhere and was desperately trying to find an apropriate plave to release )

-------------------------------------

My answer: Nesta and Gattuso.

But then..... we don't need players from Milan..... we don't need Shev and Kaka etc.... we have a talented team. Only 2 things are wrong...... our defence is old and we are playing wayyyyy under our potential right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)