Who does your family support? (8 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
ReBeL said:
What do you mean by finding Figo Grosso??

I don't find Zalayeta Beckham by any way!!
Lol!

Me- Trinidad, Italy, Juve
Brother - France, Arsenal.
Father - Doesn't watch club football. Likes World Cup footie and will generally support any team that I do (Italy :p ) Will also snub any sport for boxing. :p
Mother - Trinidad.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Me - Juventus, Italy
Father - Juventus, Italy
Mother - Will support what I support - Juventus, Italy

Since I have no siblings, I'll mention my 2 cousins who I know
Cousin 1 - 1st:Juventus, 2nd:Arsenal, Italy
Cousin 2 - Juventus, Italy

It's just that simple

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
Me - Juventus, Italy & Croatia
Dad - Croatia, Juventus and Dinamo Zagreb..a bit
Mum - Liverpool :oops:
1st & 2nd bro - Man Utd & Croatia
3rd and youngest bro - Milan & Croatia

:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i find him gross.........not grosso
:lol:

Me-Juventus, Germany
Older Brother-Juventus,Italy
Younger Brother-Intermerda,Brazil(he gets soo much shit from me for both :D)
Youngest Brother-Roma,Spain
Father-Arsenal,Brazil(although he doesnt follow football that much only just a bit)
Mother-Doesnt really like sports

Jole

ПУКОВНИК
May 9, 2006
Me: Partizan Belgrade,Serbia - Juventus,Italy
Father: Red Star:disagree: ,Belgrade,Serbia
Mother: Dosn't watch sport
Sister: Same as above

Oct 3, 2004
My Juve story is simple: I loved Baggio since I first saw him in Italia 90. However, I kind of lost touch with football after that, so the first Juve game I watched was in 1993 - Dortmund 1-3 Juventus on Euro Sport when they had the Yellow and Red logo at the time. As a result, I used to come home from school and constantly watch Italian TV for hours just to figure out how and when I could see this Baggio guy! (Roberto, of course...it did get quite confusing for my 12-13 yr old brain at the time when I learned of a Dino Baggio)

One thing lead to another, I was watching Juventus most of the time, and a few of Italy's qualifiers to USA 94...of course, Milan were the great team and they came to town (Athens) and played "Vartsellona" (Barcelona in Greek, I always found that funny :D )

I soon bought a Panini USA 94 sticker album, began collecting stickers, World Soccer mags......and I was in pure obsession with Football in general.

Kept on following Juventus like mad, and without realising I became a supporter. Even when Baggio left, I was heartbroken, but for some reason I never thought for a minute, that I'd support Milan.

My Dad, Mom and older brother all hate football...:rolleyes:

The only other footie-mad relative I have is a cousin who supports Liverpool since the 1980s, and another who's a crazy Bayern Munich fan.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Me: Juventus
My Brother and father: Inter
My second brother: Milan
My Mother: Couldn't care less.
My cousin: Juventus
My Uncle. Juventus

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I saw a similar thread in another forum and I found it interesting, so I decided it to make this thread here (Swag, please don't close this one too). Anyway, do your family members support Juve (or whatever team you support) as well, or if not, who do they support?

My father doesn't give a damn about football. We only watched one game together, the Brazil-France WC Final, the first game I ever saw.
My mom doesn't follow football either but when there's a WC or Euro. sh might watch some games. She supports Portugal because her maiden name is Ferreira, and she supports Italy because my brother and I do.

My younger brother supports Milan:sick: but we both hate Inter, and he doesn't hate Juve.

My three sisters don't really follow football, but one says she likes Barca because she likes Henry, and one says she likes Juve to get my brother angry, but she only likes Messi, Fabregas and Totti.

So what about your families?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I bet you nobody in my Family knows what a juventus is. My dad went with me to see Beck's and the beaner galaxy vs. Chelski but other than that i don't think i don't hes ever seen a football match live or on TV ( and he only went with me anyway because he had nothing else to do for that day. he doesn't even go to the games i play in:cry: )

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Almost all my extended family are Aberdeen fans. Home games often see up to 6 or 7 of us meeting up at half time.

My Mum is a Rangers fan and therefore an embarassment to the family.

My youngest brother has no interest in football (because when he was young he looked like supporting Rangers, so I beat that out of him but went too far and beat any interst in football out as well).

My other brother has Milan as his second team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Almost all my extended family are Aberdeen fans. Home games often see up to 6 or 7 of us meeting up at half time.

My Mum is a Rangers fan and therefore an embarassment to the family.

My youngest brother has no interest in football (because when he was young he looked like supporting Rangers, so I beat that out of him but went too far and beat any interst in football out as well).

My other brother has Milan as his second team.

:lol:

I'm sorry, but that was just random.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)