Who do you want to play more? (2 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Sculli is playing regularly when on form.

++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Olivera.........he's shown some good stuff when he has been given a chance.

i feel that if lippi played him more often at the start of the season, he could have been good back up for Nedved and Del Piero now.
I too would like to see more of Ruben in Juve. At least he gets playing time, although Primavera is not exactly Seria A :)

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Brighi with Parma (needs more playing time)
Well since he's a juventino of course I would like to see him play more, but frankly, he had the chance and was a regular at the beginning of the season, but played pretty bad so he's out of the 1st line-up :undecide:

OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
    Who is thinking of playing C.zenoni must be out of his mind.!!just look at what he did today he is Awfull.:eek:
    uh! He can't play so much...perhaps it's for this reason he played bad?? :undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    ruben ariel olivera and igor tudor at juve
    steve mcmanaman at real
    hugo viana at newcastle
    gaizka mendieta at barca
    rivaldo at ac milan
    wayne rooney at everton
    milan baros at liverpool
    alessandro del piero at the azzuri

finally:
    JUAN PABLO ANGEL AT ASTON VILLA!!!!!:fero:
    damn you graham taylor!!!!
    I agree with all of them although I would like to add Tacchi in the NT, Riquelme at Barca and Beattie + Rooney for England's NT.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

:eek::eek::eek: How could you? :eek::eek::eek:
    It was easy :D

Beckham is the worlds second best winger and he has the worlds best right foot. I can't understand what a player of his calibre is doing on the bench.

Dino

Apr 18, 2003
    Del Piero and Tacchinardi for ITALY
    Birindelli and Tudor for Juventus
    I don't care about any other club, only Juve!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
    Ah yes! :cheesy:
    This is my wish as well. I just can't stand watching him on the bench.
    He is indeed a sad figure on the bench, but he probably won't be at Barca next year, maybe he will find a place at Manchester, maybe not.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

He is indeed a sad figure on the bench, but he probably won't be at Barca next year, maybe he will find a place at Manchester, maybe not.
    I remember him from Euro 2000 (I saw hid first time then) and then in Valencia. I checked many things about him, how he played etc. And when he moved to Lazio I sensed that it was a mistake. Then I've been hoping that maybe in Spain he will play regularly, but no. I guess he can't get back his form from Valencia times.
    And why do you think he will leave Barca? And why ManU?

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
    I remember him from Euro 2000 (I saw hid first time then) and then in Valencia. I checked many things about him, how he played etc. And when he moved to Lazio I sensed that it was a mistake. Then I've been hoping that maybe in Spain he will play regularly, but no. I guess he can't get back his form from Valencia times.
    And why do you think he will leave Barca? And why ManU?
    Raddy doesn't like him, and I think that he will go to Man U because they have the money, Lazio still owes them, and he'd be good in England.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    hehe....unfortunately I care about football in general. and talent as well.

I think chimenti would make a good cover for buffon's match in switzerland if he could manage to be back in time and prepared for the game vs real.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Gigi is not playing in match vs Switzerland, cause of "contussion" ;)
    Pelizzolli and Abbiatti will play.

I don't know about Chimenti. I saw him in these match vr ManU when Gigi got flue and I nothing special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)