Who do you think is the best to coach juve next season? (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I prefere del Neri over dechamp since he got seria a experience ,he is hungry for success with big clubs ,he got the attacking mentality with chievo while dechamp he dont have that exp as a coach and the french league is not similar to seria A.
While lippi he must go ,he cant give any thing else to juve .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
ne1 but lippi, maybe zoff i reckon, but outta every1 i reckon we shud try and get deschamp. he nos wat he is doing, he has the ideas and will most likely use the talent we have for once. i just hope lippi goes this season

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
So far I wanted Lippi to leave, but now I want him to stay for one more year and prove to everyone that he is still one of the best. Italy should win the EURO so that Trapp stays for the German WC.

Dechamps will be given couple more years to show what he is worth, while Del Neri to me is not of a high-class caliber coach.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I prefere del Neri over dechamp since he got seria a experience ,he is hungry for success with big clubs ,he got the attacking mentality with chievo while dechamp he dont have that exp as a coach and the french league is not similar to seria A.
While lippi he must go ,he cant give any thing else to juve .
You seem to have forgotten that Deschamps played in Serie A for a considerable amount of time.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

You seem to have forgotten that Deschamps played in Serie A for a considerable amount of time.
    playing is not like coaching a team

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    But when it comes to Serie A experience, I'm assuming that you mean that a coach must understand how the game works and what tactics should and should not be used. IMO Deschamps fits the bill perfectly, no less because he played for Juve

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Even Platini said that dechamp is not yet ready to coach juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Who said that former players know everything about the game? Just look at Maradona :D

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    Me i would say Vialli ..... has good experince in serie A as player and did great when cioaching Chelsea....
    if not there is one that's far fitched but dont you think that Porto coach would do a great job here what was his name ?? i like his style in handeling big games like he did against the manures and would love seeing him coach Juve

Jul 28, 2002
    vialli sucked at watford...he only did well at chelsea cos he had the respect of all the players prior to him managing. Didier or Mancio are the best for me :D

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    Lippi should stay .. cause both del neri and Deshambs will take a long time till they be able to get us some trophies ... i know it sounds silly .. but believe me ..Lippi is wonderfull even tho he screwed up last night

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yes, but he added that Deschamps needs couple more years of experience before he can manage Juventus. Platini is the one who started to "send" Deschamps to Juve anyways.

Btw, this statement about Deschamps not being ready was made just after Lyon tied Monaco on the top of the leage :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)