Who do you hate? (1 Viewer)

treze

Jan 4, 2003
I got a little question.... pointing out these names (i mean clubs and players). Maybe can you expane your choise because it's easier to understand not just throwing out lot's of names.... without comments. Keep it up! :D

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
Um, I'm a rational person and I normally have reasons for mostly everything. But there are occasions when i can't explain the way i feel, coz there just seems to be no reason to have a reason !! Errrrr, get my point??

It's more like a feeling or instinct, u know!!! :D
No logic- just feeling.... (For instance, when u're doing multiple choice questions- u think A is the answer, but u have no idea what the question is about... Of course, guesswork is there, but, sometimes, it's just feeling, hehe....)

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
But in this case, I hate most Brazillians coz they're totally rough and mazingly enough, there are some ignorant or blind people who call their football "beautiful". This I seriously don't get. Beautiful??? C'mon!!! If I were the referee, prolly Brazil would only end up with 6 players at the end of a match!!!

Their game is totally wild, and they act like they're the best in the whole world!!! (But I must admit that they were better than Italy and some other big teams during the WC, but that's that!!) They sure love their football, but they haven't got the flair for "beautiful" football...

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #147
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

You hate everyone :rolleyes:

:D
    Can't help it :D

++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

he's fantastic, incredibly underrated.
    Drillo??? He's an idiot! WC 2002... Drillo : "Denmark wont go through. France will destroy 'em. They think that their fast wingers will save 'em." ...Denmark went through as nr. 1, and beat France 2-0!

Not his exact words, but close. What was that all about??? He's just pissed cuz Norway didn't make it to the WC. I like your new coach better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)