who can replace Nedved place? (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
fat_tony said:
thank you for your welcoming!!

not ljungberg, he is baaaaaaad, he is a swedish.
zlatan is a swede only on his passport so you cant count him as a swede, byt this I mean that swedish players cant compete on high levels. Am I right?
and vicente could replace nedved, but only if he spent much time with I.Galbiati.
Zlatan is born in Sweden, raised in Sweden and plays for Sweden, hence he is a Swede. If you had any clue about football, you'd also know that Sweden's had tons of players who've succeded on the highest level. I'm not saying that any Swede playing today is a suitable replacement for Nedved, but they're by far not as worthless as you make them sound.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
fat_tony said:
Robben would be a good transfer but great quality costs. why not Denilson, south americans can addapt to italian style, just look at ronaldo, adriano,emerson,kaka,cafu,serginho. juve needs a QUICK left winger, and denilson has some other dribbling qualities, I dont think he is expensive, pires could be a good transfer too.
Yeah I think Juve would be able to try to sign him for cheap price as Real Betis doesnt really want him anymore. I think he would succeed in Juventus. Under one of the world's best coach, he would be back to his old qualities again where he was once the world's most expensive player. We should try to sign him and it is worth trying if he is cheap or we can loan him with option to sign him att he end of the season. But currently he is in France with Bordeaux!
Denilson is not old and I think he still have at least 6 years in him. SO for the moment, if we can not find a good replacement, we can sign him as he is more experience as well than some other youngsters.!! we will see!!

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
AHDK said:
Yeah, Florent Malouda could also be a surprising choice to replace Nedved. I've only seen him play one match, so I can't rate his potential, but he is nominated to the UEFA Team of the Year, so he must be pretty good ;b

I prefer Vicente to replace Nedved. He is a fantastic player, and Valencia is not doing very well in Spain, so he might try some new adventures. The price is high, but maybe the new deal with Mediaset could make the needed money :)

I don't want to see Duff in the club. Simply because I don't like him. And Robben is way too expensive :(
Florent Malouda would be good but I dont know about the price though. Lyon seems to be the best team in France at the moment and they wont let go their players for cheap!! It shows in the Mikael Essien transfer to Chelsea. Besides, everyone wants to rip Chelsea off because they have the money!! Unlike Juve, we dont have the spending spree like Chelsea does.. But I think Malouda would be good enough as he is only 25/26.. so he has at least 6/8 years to play before he can be replaced again. Or we can move for Ajax youngsters like Wesley Sneijder. He can play anywhere in Midfield. So it is more flexible. Since we have good relationship with Ajax. I cant see why we dont move for him. We can get Nigel de Jong, Maxwell or whoever people in Ajax team! They are all quality. But I think Sneijder would be best for rotation player in Juve since he can play left, right and centre of Midfield.. So I reckon we should get him!!! He is only 22 and Holland national team regular!

AHDK

Dec 24, 2005
vippy84 said:
Florent Malouda would be good but I dont know about the price though. Lyon seems to be the best team in France at the moment and they wont let go their players for cheap!! It shows in the Mikael Essien transfer to Chelsea. Besides, everyone wants to rip Chelsea off because they have the money!! Unlike Juve, we dont have the spending spree like Chelsea does.. But I think Malouda would be good enough as he is only 25/26.. so he has at least 6/8 years to play before he can be replaced again. Or we can move for Ajax youngsters like Wesley Sneijder. He can play anywhere in Midfield. So it is more flexible. Since we have good relationship with Ajax. I cant see why we dont move for him. We can get Nigel de Jong, Maxwell or whoever people in Ajax team! They are all quality. But I think Sneijder would be best for rotation player in Juve since he can play left, right and centre of Midfield.. So I reckon we should get him!!! He is only 22 and Holland national team regular!
I'm not sure about Sneijder. As far as I know, he doesn't play every time, and if he is not good enough to the 11 in Ajax, I don't think he is good enough for Juventus. :D

fat_tony

Dec 24, 2005
sadomin!

i live in malmoe, where zlatan grew up. any foreigner here dont see theirself as swedes, just cause they grew up here does not make them swedes okey, everybody knows their roots and stick to their roots, zlatan says he is swede beacuse if he didnt say so then the swedes would be angry with him okey. name any swede who is so famous that if you ask a kid in brazil, india, african countries to name a swede you will not find such. swedish players come to a certain level and then stops. zlatan is not a swede, he does not have a swedish style of playing, his parents are far from being swedish. he is just a foreigner who grew up here and has great talent. dont come to me and compare swedish players with top italian,spanish,english,brazilian and argentine players okeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy.

fat_tony

Dec 24, 2005
sadomin!

who are you going to take for example, ljungberg? he only runs and that is it. Larsson has played all his life in scotland and met simple teams like kilmarnock and dunfermline, even I would score against those. old swedish players like Nordahl, Hysen, they are only remembered by the swedish people. name one swedish player who is wanted by top european clubs like juventus, man utd, barca, bayern, milan etc. name one. swedish soccer in only about running and nothing else, not technical or tactical. its booooooring, okey juventus plays also boring from time to time but juve are juve.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
fat_tony said:
sadomin!

i live in malmoe, where zlatan grew up. any foreigner here dont see theirself as swedes, just cause they grew up here does not make them swedes okey, everybody knows their roots and stick to their roots, zlatan says he is swede beacuse if he didnt say so then the swedes would be angry with him okey. name any swede who is so famous that if you ask a kid in brazil, india, african countries to name a swede you will not find such. swedish players come to a certain level and then stops. zlatan is not a swede, he does not have a swedish style of playing, his parents are far from being swedish. he is just a foreigner who grew up here and has great talent. dont come to me and compare swedish players with top italian,spanish,english,brazilian and argentine players okeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy.
I'd say I'm more or less in the same position as you are. I live in Stockholm, I'm a so-called foreigner who's been raised in the so-called foreigner "ghettos" of Stockholm. Guess what? I consider myself Swedish, even though I've also been raised with my parents' language and culture. Hey, I'm not even born here as Zlatan is but Sweden is the nation which has formed me and Sweden is the nation I've learnt how to play football in. Thus, on that aspect, I am Swedish. Ibrahimovic has been taught how to play football in Sweden, he's played for Swedish clubs (yes, even that FC Balkan club he played for as a kid is Swedish, just as Assyriska is) and he represents the Swedish national team. Judging by your logic, players like Vieira and Zidane are not French.

I've also never compared Swedish players to "top italian,spanish,english,brazilian and argentine players". That is nonsense. Sweden is obviously way behind those nations in terms of individual player skill and on club level. Ibrahimovic is the only world-class player Sweden has, we both agree on that. However there's reason a player like Henrik Larsson has won the European Golden Boot and that a player like Ljungberg was one of Arsenal's most important players a few years ago, which he also showed by scoring against our very own Juventus. Neither of those two can be called world-class today, but they've still been on that level or near it during the last couple of years. Isaksson is a player who'll probably be going to better club soon. He's proved himself on the highest international level and also played for Juventus when he was younger, which must've ment the bianconeri saw potential in him.

Apart from the Swedish players today, ask the Fiorentina fans if they've forgotten about Kurt Hamrin. Ask the Milan fans if they've forgotten the Gre-No-Li triad. And also, if Swedish football is about running, they must be doing it extremely well, running Italy out of the Euro 2004 and winning the group of death WC 2002.

Sorry for going off-topic.

EDIT - Also take a look at this. Top goalscorers in the Serie A history. Count the forgettable Swedes.

Player Goals Matches
1. Silvio Piola 274 537
2. Gunnar Nordahl 225 291
3. José Altafini 216 459
Giuseppe Meazza 216 367
5. Roberto Baggio 205 452
6. Kurt Hamrin 190 400

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
Aye, right you are. I don't think Capello will push Chiellini out of the side again, after spending much time getting him into the side. Plus I still think Chiellini has huge potential, even after some mediocre performances. He might also be captain material for the (distant) future.. Zambrotta will not be sold, as highlighted last off-season. So with Sagnol coming in for Rightback and Chiellini staying as leftback, Zambs as left-midfielder is quite possible.

I remember sports.it writing long ago, summer of 2004, that Capello was looking for a leftback as he liked Zambrotta as midfielder.
Though on the other hand... Capello has used Zambrotta very much for his defensive skills and is accostuming him to the right-back position. I wonder if changing his position again, would do him any good.
Yeah I was quite anxious when we brought back Chiellini that we can put Zambo back in midfield. I really enjoy watching him go down the flanks, and he's quite consistant. He could really become a star winger, it's a shame we have to watch him defending 75% of the time. Lippi should start him there for the NTs coz everytime I see Italy play they seem to lack ideas for attack, even with Totti on the team.:disagree:
Even in PES/WE Zambrotta is way underrated!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
fat_tony said:
sadomin!

who are you going to take for example, ljungberg? he only runs and that is it. Larsson has played all his life in scotland and met simple teams like kilmarnock and dunfermline, even I would score against those. old swedish players like Nordahl, Hysen, they are only remembered by the swedish people. name one swedish player who is wanted by top european clubs like juventus, man utd, barca, bayern, milan etc. name one. swedish soccer in only about running and nothing else, not technical or tactical. its booooooring, okey juventus plays also boring from time to time but juve are juve.
I think thats a little harsh. Ljunberg can only run? Common he's made sum fine dribbles and has his share of technique.
And Larsson? Stupid to say that he was never really good, even now that he's older he is still good And its not only about the runnin, he's got technique. Ofcourse like Sadomin said, Sweden may not compare to the great Football nations interms of quantity of great footballers. But to write off a player because of where he came from is nonsense.

vippy84

Oct 22, 2005
AHDK said:
I'm not sure about Sneijder. As far as I know, he doesn't play every time, and if he is not good enough to the 11 in Ajax, I don't think he is good enough for Juventus. :D

2005/06 Statistics
TEAM COMPETITION GS SB G A SH SG FC FS YC RC OF
Ajax Amsterdam UEFA Champions League 5 2 4 0 25 11 4 0 0 0 0
Ajax Amsterdam Dutch Eredivisie 14 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 5 0 0
Netherlands International Friendly 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2005/06 Season Totals 19 2 9 0 25 11 4 0 5 0 0

World Cup Statistics
TEAM COMPETITION GS SB G A SH SG FC FS YC RC OF
Netherlands World Cup Qualifying - UEFA 5 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
World Cup Totals 5 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

He is one of the most important player in Ajax especially after Rafael van der Vaart left Ajax. During the last year of van der Vaart in Ajax, he was already an important member and he has been playing regularly for Ajax since! Trust me. He is good and he is a first team regular. He can score from long range like Nedved does and without him, Ajax suffers a little!! :p :agree: :) :pint: :smoke:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
this has gone really far, i really think moggi will buy an unexpected player, someone not that known, like when camo first came.

i think Cap and moggi have a surpise for us

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
fat_tony said:
sadomin!

Hey Sadomin.
Why do you enter a forum and after 9 posts you already become an unpleasent guy.
If you really are a Juve fan you´re welcome to stick around. But please stop the attitude.
And to say that Zlatan is not a Swede is just plain dumb. Are you related in any way to Di Canio?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Yeah I was quite anxious when we brought back Chiellini that we can put Zambo back in midfield. I really enjoy watching him go down the flanks, and he's quite consistant. He could really become a star winger, it's a shame we have to watch him defending 75% of the time. Lippi should start him there for the NTs coz everytime I see Italy play they seem to lack ideas for attack, even with Totti on the team.:disagree:
Even in PES/WE Zambrotta is way underrated!
Once again, I fully agree. Those games where Lippi, in his early days as Italy's coach, still started him as a winger for Italy; Zambrotta did ever so well. He is so disciplined in attack, coupled with good skills makes him an excellent offensive threat. He may not have the defense splitting passing, but makes up for it with hard work and determination.

Oh he does very well for me in PES/WE, wherever I field him :D(and I field him everywhere..). It's not a hard game really though.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Yes, but Zambrotta's also great in defense, and since there is an enormous shortage of fullbacks all over Europe at the moment I would rather keep him at left back and sign a midfielder. Zambrotta is a good winger, but there is a reason that he's yet to play there this season.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That's also true. Zambrotta is a great winger, but one of the best- if not the best fullback out there. It's a dilemma, one of luxury. I do think, opposite to what many think, that playing Zambrotta as rightback was a good initiative from Capello. At the moment it seems to restrict his talents a little, but It was not a bad idea from Capello. Zambrotta and Chiellini on the flanks is even what most forummembers were asking for beforehand..

Same goes for Mutu on the left actually, opposite to what many think, that too was a good idea from Capello; Considering our Shortage of left-wingers, the many forwards and a Mutu who should have the qualities of a winger.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
I was watching palermo vs juventus match and I was surprised by Mutu's amazing game. Not only for the 2 goals, but also for the great style he showed playing on left side of the field. In my opinion is one of best games of Mutu ever. Do you think Mutu could be the replacement for Nedved after he ends his carreer at juventus? Do you think he would play as well as Pavel in that possition?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)