who can be the best left midfielder for juve? (1 Viewer)

Nov 1, 2002
we can see well that Del Piero and Nedved working hard and doing the best they have to fit the left side and keep it working and we know both of them is not on this place so ... who can be the best left midfielder for juve to fit this place to rest Del Piero to score more and let Nedved create more and not bieng always marked by many players to beat him down.

FORZA JUVE :cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
first of all welcome to the forum Juve_26 i hope by the end of this season u will end up changing ur name to Juve_27 :D

i believe nedved would be great to play on the left as he plays well in that position!

perhaps D'alessandro would patch the middle role and patch things up for us if he ever arrives!

another good replacement is a player i adore (Zenden) how old is he now??? anyone has a clue!

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
i'd like Nedved in a floating role.....like drifting in from the left...

Zambrotta can run up and down the flanks when necessary...

Lippi has the team set up perfect.

juvengol

Mar 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
first of all welcome to the forum Juve_26 i hope by the end of this season u will end up changing ur name to Juve_27
that's a bad idea

BUT i hope he changing his name to Juve_27 by the end of season 2027-2028,we will get 27 euro champions:D:D

BTW:It's my first reply:cool:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i'm not sure what the question is actually asking.

but if its a player in the current sqaud, i would say that zambrotta would be good, although i dont us play with a left midfielder anyway.

del piero plays that role sort of, well, he shares it with zambro and needy drifts there too. so, i think miccoli, di vaio, and possibly even camo could take it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)