whick players u want to c them in JUVE ?? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Kezman seems to tear it up in the Dutch League, but he can't seem to score a goal in Europe if his life depended on it.

Jul 28, 2002
When i see zlatan, i see some class that should be explored further, he does have a great touch, and is on occassion deadly in the air.

My only fear is that he the next kluivert, a point man who like to sit deep.......uuuuuuuurrrrrrrghhhhhhh :fero:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
D'ALESSANDRO 100000x
how does he do in the BOONDESLIGA? According U that is!
My cousin in Germany said he has been ok, but only great in very few games...

here is My list:

Defenders:
- Mexès
- Ferrari
- and perhaps also Trabelsi

(if only Ayala had been 3 years younger) :thumb:

MF:
- bringing back Blasi,
- Vicente I don't know if we are in need of a player like him, but boy does he play good! :)
- Aimar or Rosicky

Forwards: Gilardino

Jul 28, 2002
He was, but im not sure if he still is. He is a bit of a plonker really carini. He could have ben Arsenal's number one, but his wage demands were HUGE. Therefore Arsens sent him packing.

Plonker carini.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
its not that d'alessandro is not doing well in the bundesliga, his team is not good, look at his potential and his skills, he is a bomb waiting to explode in a big team like juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
He was, but im not sure if he still is. He is a bit of a plonker really carini. He could have ben Arsenal's number one, but his wage demands were HUGE. Therefore Arsens sent him packing.

Plonker carini.
I thought that Carini wanted something like 1.5 million pounds per year, or something like that. That doesn't seem "HUGE" to me...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Forza carini! I'd have rejected those bastards too :D

as for the subject, we really only need these players

Mexes
Ferrari
Trabelsi
Riquelme (available on the cheap)

and we'll be just about sorted, though a decent two way mid player would be awesome too, Appiah and Maresca are yet to convince me entirely

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Forza carini! I'd have rejected those bastards too :D

as for the subject, we really only need these players

Mexes
Ferrari
Trabelsi
Riquelme (available on the cheap)

and we'll be just about sorted, though a decent two way mid player would be awesome too, Appiah and Maresca are yet to convince me entirely
Riquelme? When are you gonna get over him...he's not good. But, if you want a good two-way player, then look no further than Xavi.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahmed_sabry ] ++
what about Diego & Robinho ?? they r world class players
Not really. Some people think that they have the potential to be word calss, but nobody knows how they'll do in Europe.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

Not really. Some people think that they have the potential to be word calss, but nobody knows how they'll do in Europe.
True. I've actually got more hope for Tevez, but we'll have to see about these South American starlets...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)