Which team have most fans worldwide? (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Real, Man U, NOW probably Chelsea, I would say Milan over Juve, but also Juve, Bayern, Arsenal, Lyon, Barchunnam Dragons.
Bayern???
no way.. juve is the most loved team in the world. I am sure, I have been hearing about that for years..

1.Juve
2.ManU
3.Real (many temporary fans)
4.Barcelona
5.Milan
6.liverpool
7. Bayern??

Apr 6, 2005
Sorry guys but I think you will find that the team with the most official supporters is Manchester United which only goes to prove that there no accounting for taste. I support liverpool and we have a large following in parts of the far east, scandinavia the middle east and some african countries but the United support is truly global

The reason is not because of Beckham, United were massive before him, its because the EPL has been shrewdly marketed and is shown all around the world with the exception of S America who favour the Spanish and Italian leagues.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well yeah. In the United States I would gather about 30% of soccer fans that pay attention to foreign football are Manure supporters, unfortunately.

Frankly I don't care how many supporters Juve have. I'll support 'em no matter what.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's the spirit Andy, I am surrounded by EPL fans here also...The same situation goes in Sweden

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
for me I love the azzuri and bianconeri whence Robbie Baggio was playing in the World Cup 94.... ditto for Zizou when he was wearing the black and whites.... still love those guys....... but didn't mean I have to support REal Madrid after he went there and suceeded with more championship titles....

I dunno.... for me I think it doesn't matter where you are and whoever u support... when u just watch a team play and feel as though these eleven men on the pitch will bring you to jump for joy every time they score and win matches and championships..... they will also make you angry, sad and mad everytime they play badly, miss scoring opportunities, lose games, get injured etcetera........ thru thick and thin...... in sickness and in health.... u know what i'm talking 'bout.

FORZA BIANCOneri

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Malachy Jac ] ++
Sorry guys but I think you will find that the team with the most official supporters is Manchester United which only goes to prove that there no accounting for taste. I support liverpool and we have a large following in parts of the far east, scandinavia the middle east and some african countries but the United support is truly global

The reason is not because of Beckham, United were massive before him, its because the EPL has been shrewdly marketed and is shown all around the world with the exception of S America who favour the Spanish and Italian leagues.
I couldn't agree with you more.

MU is over rated and over exposed, i don't know y many like them, but most because of MU's tyle of play, lets just say throughout the years, MU is the most technically good team in the EPL. Thats why they were successful, Juve have been lacking attractiveness in their games.

Thus, I think they lose fans to MU, Real, BArca, Milan.

wujie

Apr 14, 2005
In China I think the top 3 should be:
AC Milan
Man utd
Real
Different people has different favorite team. For me, I think AC Milan is ok, and I also like Rome. Rome always make brilliant matches. But Juventus is uneaqualed. Pray for Juve to win the final Championship of Italian serie A 2005.

Apr 14, 2005
i know that man U practically dominates in asia but here in america specially latinamerica real madrid and barca are big, Juve has few fans here in guatemala and fewer die hard fans like my self

Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by wujie ] ++
AC Milan
Man utd
Real
Different people has different favorite team. For me, I think AC Milan is ok, and I also like Rome. Rome always make brilliant matches. But Juventus is uneaqualed. Pray for Juve to win the final Championship of Italian serie A 2005.
how can u like roma and ac milan they suck i hate thoose two teams they are enemies of juventus

Apr 7, 2005
best loved in the world? does your stadium get full?, 67,229 capacity. 55 ,464 you v liverpool , liverpool sold all there away tickets, in some outher post i read how this guy was so happy about juve fans attacking some guys minding there owen, last time they done that inocent people died, will inter be punished or will it be swepped under the carpet ?

Manni

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I've always noticed how most Juve fans started supporting Juve when they lost (including myself) odd isnt it?
So true! :D

That fateful end to the 93/94 season had sown the roots for my love affair with the Bianconeri!

I've always heard that Juve have one of the biggest club fanbases in the world, and the biggest in Italy.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by wujie ] ++
AC Milan
Man utd
Real
I hope you are the only chinese that like, juve, roma and ac milan at the same time..this is the same as likeing real and barca.. and this is not possible...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juventus land in Japan

Juventus will get back to the far Orient: the Japanese Football League has confirmed today the two sports events that are going to involve Juventus players in a summer tour scheduled after the end of the championship.

From Wednesday, 1st to Thursday, 7th June 2005, Juventus players will take part to a huge tour during which they’ll play against two Japanese clubs and they’ll also have the chance to visit the amazing and fascinating Land of the Rising Sun.

Yokohama F-Marinos – J-League current title-holders – and FC Tokyo – last season’s winners of the prestigious Yamazaki Nabisco Cup – are the two Clubs that the Bianconeri are going to meet during this tour.

The trip to Japan will be the chance to meet and greet the millions of fans Juventus have in Orient– over 5 millions of supporters in the only Japan and over 90 millions if China and South Korea are included, as reported by a recent Sport+Market research.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)