Which team have most fans worldwide? (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
not at all.Iran isn't that awful;)
Iran tv is showing the saturday & sunday night Serie A matches every week.they also is showing 2 matche of EPL every week,and 2 of CL matches every tuesdays and wednesdays.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah, all the Iranians have satellite diished installed, so that they can watch Baywatch :D

Every once in a while police come... and get bribed

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
Glory Hunter : pick a team to supprot but change it later when the team is suck.....

True lovers : pick a team to support but support it forever what ever the team is suck or brillinte.....

for me ....the 1st match i saw it for this sexy old laddy in 1998 aginast Real...even Real win the match in CL final i start to support Juve....and from that time tell today.....i can't miss Juve match ...i feel bad if i didn't watch a match for Juve ...and at the begging of my support for juve ....i saw the match in the repeat time also .....

the problem where, Juve Management can't take a benifit of that a lot lovers around of the world really will help the time by any means like ManUnited...look how they are bussines effective management
very true:touched:
how can someone say this man isnt a true juventino?
why he has to be a glory hunter?
its very hard to wach ur favourite when its not in ur country,
u hardly get any transfer rumours, aftermatch comments, etc etc, on newspapers, tv news, etc etc u have to realy love yr team to get past threw every dif,
i am convinced juve has a place in his heart

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
every uncle, aunty and relative of mine are basically all inter fans! i think its because they were the big team when they were younger.

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Real Madrid and Man U, no questions about it.

In Singapore I seen a lot of ppl wearing these jerseys from these 2 teams, there r already quite a number of ppl wearing Man U + Real jerseys from my course ALONE. I think I would have bought a Juve jersey too if I could afford it. $95 for a shirt isn't cheap.
I think there are a lot of Arsenal & Liverpool fans in Singapore besides Man U and Real.
Oh if you wanna get a jersey, it better you go to Peninsular Plaza or Queensway cause they sell it so much better than those in the sports store at the mall. :angel:

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
So there are more EPL fans in Singapore?
So far, I seen more people wearing EPL jersey than other league. Seen some wearing Juve and Real. Or those national team jersey.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ADP24it ] ++

So far, I seen more people wearing EPL jersey than other league. Seen some wearing Juve and Real. Or those national team jersey.

so far,i have never ever seen anyone wearing a Juve jersey,execpt myself.the most common italian jersey is the both milan clubs

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

so far,i have never ever seen anyone wearing a Juve jersey,execpt myself.the most common italian jersey is the both milan clubs
I seen a few wearing Juve....maybe we live in different part of Singapore. Not a lot of people wear Juve but I do see....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Forza_Bianconer ] ++
I have read that it was:

Man utd
Juventus
Real
Barca
Milan

Anyone now something about it?

Thanks.
Juventus is definitly the most loved team in the world. There was a report from an oficial side (may be 2 years ago) which showed that juve is the most loved team in the world, and then ManU and Real.. Real has more fans in the last years because they buy players like zidane and beckham, if they are not more at real, the people are not gonna be real fans any more, Real fans do not love the team, they love their players.. While juve is loved as a team..
In Germany I see allways people (me too )wearing juve shirts.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

very true:touched:
how can someone say this man isnt a true juventino?
why he has to be a glory hunter?
its very hard to wach ur favourite when its not in ur country,
u hardly get any transfer rumours, aftermatch comments, etc etc, on newspapers, tv news, etc etc u have to realy love yr team to get past threw every dif,
i am convinced juve has a place in his heart
but u can say that everyone of us are glory hunters as we only go for Juventus and Milan because they win alot. Thats why most people have 2 teams. There home team, and there 'Big' team.

eg, I am from palermo so i will always support them, but iv been a milan fan since i was 4. When they played eachother i went for milan as they have more chance to lift the scudetto.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
Yep, Manchester United, no doubt about that.
AC Milan could be the second.
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Real Madrid and Man U, no questions about it.

In Singapore I seen a lot of ppl wearing these jerseys from these 2 teams, there r already quite a number of ppl wearing Man U + Real jerseys from my course ALONE. I think I would have bought a Juve jersey too if I could afford it. $95 for a shirt isn't cheap.
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
No doubt that Real Madrid and Man U win this.
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

a year ago i read an artical in champions leageu magazine

and the title was

SECOND POPULAIR TEAM FROM TORINO
BUT MOST POPULAIR OF THE WORLD

F.C JUVENTUS TORINO

it was an artikal about Juventus and that Juventus have more fans around the world than real,man u and milan

JUVE RULES!

Go to italy and everybody is for Juventus

there are more Juventini in milan and rome than There are inter milan and roma fans

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I've always noticed how most Juve fans started supporting Juve when they lost (including myself) odd isnt it?

add me to that list. even though i was a glory hunter. started supposrting them at the 97 cl final after my friend told me, there was no way they could lose

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

a year ago i read an artical in champions leageu magazine

and the title was

SECOND POPULAIR TEAM FROM TORINO
BUT MOST POPULAIR OF THE WORLD

F.C JUVENTUS TORINO

it was an artikal about Juventus and that Juventus have more fans around the world than real,man u and milan

JUVE RULES!

Go to italy and everybody is for Juventus

there are more Juventini in milan and rome than There are inter milan and roma fans
Haha, even in italy is Milan nr. 3 :LOL::rofl:

Juve 45% of italians
Inter 20%
Milan 10%
and the rest..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)