Which team have most fans worldwide? (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i think that Atalanta are the most poular team in the world , with Lecce second . . . who cares ?!!!!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Again, dont try to seem youre stupid, we know you dont.......
The next time u make a stupid comment like that i will come down like a ton of bricks on your rudi-poo candy-ass. Now you either answer the question or shut up. Whats your idea of what a glory hunter is, cos it might be different to mine

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
The next time u make a stupid comment like that i will come down like a ton of bricks on your rudi-poo candy-ass .
Sorry for the off-topic, but do you happen to be a fan of The Rock? :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

manure and Real have lots of glory hunters....I can name the fat Ronaldo fans for example, one year they were die hard Inter fans all of a sudden they are Madri fans

The real fans are the ones who support the club no matter who is playing
Forza Juventus !

romanista

Mar 4, 2005
can i just say that if Rube depended of fanz that r actually from Turin

im sorry to say but they will suffer dearly

during regular games they get 6000 in attendance @ home

man during a CL game they get max 10-12000

they the stadium hold 85000+

the home town faves in Turin is Torino

thats a fact

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by romanista ] ++

thats a fact
We know, we know..

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Can anyone proove this? I told my roomate this who is a huge Man United fan, and he thinks they have more Worldwide, as well as Real Madrid. Which countries do we dominate? Italy, what else...?

England and USA are for Man United.
Sadly....

I want proof of these numbers, to rub in his face.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by romanista ] ++

thats a fact

If that about Torino is a fact, show us the numbers then.

And who gives a fvck where the supporters are from.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
That is a fact Andy.

Torino are the club of Turin while Juve are the club of Italy. Common known fact.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
And who gives a fvck where the supporters are from.
You should. If Juve had more fans from Turin they could fill the stadium like MU can. MU might be popular world wide, but they are still the team from Manchester. It keeps it classier IMO :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Whats the difference and which aone are you? If you are not an Italian from Turin or if you were not born in Turin then you gotta be a glory hunter. So what exactly is your affiliation with Juventus?
I came to love Juventus because of a player and somehow falling in love with the first European club team I was able to watch. Who knows, if Lokomotiv Moskva was the first club I was able to watch I might have supported them. I started to love Juventus before I knew that they were one of the best teams in Italy. I am hardly a glory hunter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
That is a fact Andy.

Torino are the club of Turin while Juve are the club of Italy. Common known fact.
Our very own Paul has stated otherwise several times now. The city of Torino is split in half between Juve and Toro.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Our very own Paul has stated otherwise several times now. The city of Torino is split in half between Juve and Toro.
He's probably talking out of his ass. Ive heard this many times in many places. Even on a Football Italia show on Channel4 talking about the derby.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

He's probably talking out of his ass. Ive heard this many times in many places. Even on a Football Italia show on Channel4 talking about the derby.
Not sure why Paul would talk out of his ass and what constitutes talking out of one's ass?

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Well he's a Juve isnt he. And knowing Paul he wouldnt like that uncool side of Juve. What do I know though, dont even care.

Ask some other Italian based members. Thats what ive heard thats all.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Glory Hunter : pick a team to supprot but change it later when the team is suck.....

True lovers : pick a team to support but support it forever what ever the team is suck or brillinte.....

for me ....the 1st match i saw it for this sexy old laddy in 1998 aginast Real...even Real win the match in CL final i start to support Juve....and from that time tell today.....i can't miss Juve match ...i feel bad if i didn't watch a match for Juve ...and at the begging of my support for juve ....i saw the match in the repeat time also .....

the problem where, Juve Management can't take a benifit of that a lot lovers around of the world really will help the time by any means like ManUnited...look how they are bussines effective management

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
In Abu Dhabi Sport channel they mentioned that the latest statistics world wide proved that Juventus has the most fans around the globe.
Iran sports reported this as well.
Juve,Real,Man U

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)