Which team have most fans worldwide? (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
In Abu Dhabi Sport channel they mentioned that the latest statistics world wide proved that Juventus has the most fans around the globe.
TBH I never know that, I have always thought that it is either Man U or Real. But nonetheless, we r still a quality team, :D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
People who don't know football, support big teams, with big names. i.e. Teams like Real Madrid. The other type of football "fans", follow teams that are famous in their respective leagues, i.e teams like Man United and Milan. Then there are the loyal fans, who support teams they truly love, like the fans of Juventus :D
I have respect much with ppl who support team in any conditions. No matter if the team relagated to a lower level or having a bad performance.
I have a friend who support Napoli since 13 years ago, he still loves the team and never support any other team. Since we only have serie A matches here (no Serie B/C), he just love to see football as a entertainment, and no hearts involved.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
You have to be careful to differentiate between fans and glory hunters
Whats the difference and which aone are you? If you are not an Italian from Turin or if you were not born in Turin then you gotta be a glory hunter. So what exactly is your affiliation with Juventus?

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Whats the difference and which aone are you? If you are not an Italian from Turin or if you were not born in Turin then you gotta be a glory hunter. So what exactly is your affiliation with Juventus?
Good point. All we foreigners started as "glory hunters" but I guess the difference is that we won't abandon our team as soon as we find some other cool and hip team to support.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I don't agree with that.let me tell you how I became juve supporter.I was a Huge fan of Italy and baggio at the world cup.Then I heard he was Juve player so I supported Juve because of him,I didn't know shit about Juve that time their trophies etc..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
yeah and i was wondering around, without no interest about football clubs,
i only liked to wach national teams games and they were rare,
i m from Greece and the quality of football here isnt(wasnt)...suficient for me.
i was thinking "those football players cant be a model for me,
i can play this cind of football in my backyard"
football was too boring for me, i used to prefere films,
since i saw juventus!!!
they played brilliant football, i was stunned, the controls, the acurate passing, the speed, the organization(teamwork) i said;
"this is what i want to watch, this is football!!!!",
also the black and white jersey put a spell on me,
the funny thing is i have forgotten the name of the club it did this to me,
(i said i didnt care for football back then)
so some months later i fell in love with juve again!!!
and this time will be forever,
u know the thing with men, they want to be a part of a grup and fight for it,
juventus is the only team wich entered my heart
and juve entered alone, without external help,
nobody told me, look its juventus they have players, cups etc etc
it is pure love,i could recognize juve between any team, i choosed juventus because i judge it, most of the people have a team because of their daddy, grandfather or just because its close to their house

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Then the only way to be a true Juve fan is being born at Torino????

I m not from Torino. i wasnt born in Italy(shame on me). Does it classifies me as a glory hunter ???

I has been strongly supporting Juve from 1982 until now. My bad, as i was unaware of the rule your mentioning......worst, i hasnt any documents to demonstrate my affiliation to Juve.....:down:

Please, help me, what can i do now?....oh my god....:D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Then the only way to be a true Juve fan is being born at Torino????

I m not from Torino. i wasnt born in Italy(shame on me). Does it classifies me as a glory hunter ???

I has been strongly supporting Juve from 1982 until now. My bad, as i was unaware of the rule your mentioning......worst, i hasnt any documents to demonstrate my affiliation to Juve.....:down:

Please, help me, what can i do now?....oh my god....:D
What the hell are you talking about? Who gives a damn about all what you are saying? I was pointing out what a glory hunter is. If you are not such a glory hunter, why did you pick Juve in 1982? Are you saying Juve's success started post 1982? There are people who support their local teams , no matter what position they are in the league. Some support their teams because of family traditions and all that. So pray tell why did u pick Juve in 1982 and not say Empoli or palermo?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Dude, dont take offense, you are cleaver, dont try to seem stupid.

Your begin argumenting and disserting about a totally inexisting concept, that one of the glory hunter. For god sake, think a little....does the fact that someone pick a famous or very succesful football team and say that he is supporting it, will bring any kind of glory or recognision to him ???

Furthermore, you ask..."If your not such a glory hunter, why did you pick Juve in 1982?......and not say Empoli or Palermo". and there you go. Your rational is implying and absurdity: That everyone that support Juventus and is not a Turinese, is a glory hunter...thats a very obtuse way of thinking.

And i began to support Juve en 1982 because i liked the way they played.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Please, read my previous reply. I can't understand why this is such a difficult thing to comprehend.

GLORY HUNTERS will change their favourite team every once in a while when some new cool team appears.

I started supporting Juve in 1995 because I saw it on TV. Why was it on TV? Because they were succesful in the Champions League. Did I start my supporting as a glory hunter? Some could say so. Am I a glory hunter nowadays? No, because I haven't changed my favourite team in ten years to something like Real etc.

What's the point arguing about this?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Dude, dont take offense, you are cleaver, dont try to seem stupid.

Your begin argumenting and disserting about a totally inexisting concept, that one of the glory hunter. For god sake, think a little....does the fact that someone pick a famous or very succesful football team and say that he is supporting it, will bring any kind of glory or recognision to him ???

Furthermore, you ask..."If your not such a glory hunter, why did you pick Juve in 1982?......and not say Empoli or Palermo". and there you go. Your rational is implying and absurdity: That everyone that support Juventus and is not a Turinese, is a glory hunter...thats a very obtuse way of thinking.

And i began to support Juve en 1982 because i liked the way they played.
What do you think a glory hunter is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)