Which team have most fans worldwide? (1 Viewer)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Hmm, I guess it's pretty hard to estimate the number of all fans worldwide but if there really has been done a some kind of research about that I'd like to know how has it been done and what were the results.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Real Madrid and Man U, no questions about it.

In Singapore I seen a lot of ppl wearing these jerseys from these 2 teams, there r already quite a number of ppl wearing Man U + Real jerseys from my course ALONE. I think I would have bought a Juve jersey too if I could afford it. $95 for a shirt isn't cheap.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
Yep, Manchester United, no doubt about that.
AC Milan could be the second.
ac milan.. haha hell no!.. we have much more then ac milan... 4sure!

in italy.. milan + inter fans, are not even more then Juve alone...! but as i said, thats in italy..

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
People who don't know football, support big teams, with big names. i.e. Teams like Real Madrid. The other type of football "fans", follow teams that are famous in their respective leagues, i.e teams like Man United and Milan. Then there are the loyal fans, who support teams they truly love, like the fans of Juventus :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
In Abu Dhabi Sport channel they mentioned that the latest statistics world wide proved that Juventus has the most fans around the globe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
A wise head on good shoulders hopefully! :thumb: Spot on Jeeks!
manure and Real have lots of glory hunters....I can name the fat Ronaldo fans for example, one year they were die hard Inter fans all of a sudden they are Madri fans

The real fans are the ones who support the club no matter who is playing

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

manure and Real have lots of glory hunters....I can name the fat Ronaldo fans for example, one year they were die hard Inter fans all of a sudden they are Madri fans

Exactly!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

The same goes with Ronaldinhio...people now supports barca because of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)