which shirt should i get?! the pink or the black-and-white? (1 Viewer)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
i dunno i REALLY cant decide and its unlike me to ask on something like this.

theyre both really good. and both only £30! which ones have you guys got?

im leaning more towards the pink but to be honest im worried what everyone will think - my mates could take the piss for years! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
get the b&w this time.. and next month get the pink one.. or you can wait til next season's shirts with have all the badges on them like Zlatan said.. ;)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
The pink one is actually juve first jersey colour. For some years Juventus players wore pink shirts - the same ones they wore when they started in 1900. The change to the black and white colours was made in 1903 after a wrong shipment was sent from England where the new strip was to be made. I prefer the pink one :D

Aug 1, 2003
i love the pink one but its best you get the black and white. if suddenly you get to see juve live surely you'd want to wear our black and white jersey instead of the pink one, our trademark colour :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
listen:if you are a guy...the kinda prefer the b&w.....

if you are a girl....:then maybe some stupid guys will say that you are not a juve fan but that you only liked the pink...so better buy the b&w....

i hope i helped! ;)

and which player's shirt will you buy?

OP
Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    black and white it is!

i just hope that next year they have the pink shirt as well.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    The pink one is actually juve first jersey colour. For some years Juventus players wore pink shirts - the same ones they wore when they started in 1900. The change to the black and white colours was made in 1903 after a wrong shipment was sent from England where the new strip was to be made. I prefer the pink one :D
    We know... ;)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    SQ the black&white in long sleeve is what im hopefully getting. I also want the pink one and I know I'll get bust up by everyone but its rare. I doubt Juve will bring the pink back for a long time. Where are you getting them from that cheap?

OP
    Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    mcpiero, from "sports soccer"

im thinkin the same thing - why not the pink, it wont be around for long.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i also want to visit nike to see the prices but i KNOW it will cost for around 90€ without the player's name....

and it's kinda.....i don't know....not stupid but..... :groan:

+ that my mom will kill me....
    cause she bought me an original alex's shirt last summer. it's not even 6 months ago!!!

now if i'll ask her again..i'm dead!!!

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    Black and white ;)

dunno but the pink one looks like a butcher's t-shirt or sth...i'm sorry :undecide:

i don't like it that much

JUVE= BLACK & WHITE!

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i also want to visit nike to see the prices but i KNOW it will cost for around 90€ without the player's name....

and it's kinda.....i don't know....not stupid but..... :groan:

+ that my mom will kill me....
    cause she bought me an original alex's shirt last summer. it's not even 6 months ago!!!

now if i'll ask her again..i'm dead!!!
    wow! that's great I envy you! cool shirt! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)