Which sector should juventus fixed? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arie mahendra

The Inspirator
Jun 19, 2009
Hi..everyone.. We must aware if our team face serius problem at back sector. especialy at both wing back. Anyone who followed Juventus last season would have observed their vulnerability at the back. The 37 goals conceded in 38 league matches demonstrate how defensively weak Juve were compared to the days under Fabio Capello. Their backfour was often caught out for pace, and under the now-sacked Claudio Ranieri appeared tactically awry.
In this piece we focus on the left and-back position
OK.. lets face it..how many blunder would be do Cristian molinaro and jonathan Zebina? how many error would be do legrotaglie in his age?..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
so..........you think we should concentrate on buying defenders? i doubt you will find ANYONE here to agrees with you, we want more and more forwards players and ONLY forward players. we have discussed the merits of a 2-3-5 system and are all in agreement it would rock

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
besides the title of your thread is misleading, i thought it was a thread trying to re-instate Moggi and FIX Serie A again:down:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I bet that most of our forum members would prefer to see us buying Dagostino/Diarra and Pandev/Rossi, instead of a pair of defenders...

Why dont we make a poll and see what happens!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I just want us to get Criscito back, or take in Grosso as short time solution, if Domenico doesnt wanna come back. Zapata or santacroce in as central defender, and lichtsteiner, motta or Srna in as RB. Even Zuniga would be better than zebina/grygera.

D'Agostino would be nice, but i think we focus too much on him and not on our weakness - the defence. We've spent half a month to try and sign him already. Overpriced mofo..

If we can't find a deal, lets get Cigarini instead? he would be ALOT cheaper and is a great talent who deserve better than lousy Torino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)