which players are good enough for serieA (3 Viewers)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
Paro allready played at serie A,he played in siena and he know what he is dealing with.he can play,no need for another loan.Palladino is the same case,was at livorno and he is a fine backup for Neddy&DP/Trez.

About Marchisio,again, have some faith in our youth.we cant always send our players to 100yrs on loan waiting they'll become superstars.look at Arsenal!.
I would love to see Marchisio once in 2 to 3 games.he will get more experince training with juve where he grow rather than sent to siena.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
About Marchisio,again, have some faith in our youth.we cant always send our players to 100yrs on loan waiting they'll become superstars.look at Arsenal!.
I would love to see Marchisio once in 2 to 3 games.he will get more experince training with juve where he grow rather than sent to siena.
Exactly. Marchisio can be our De Rossi, if we give him the time and space.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i just want to say if we loan players we must only loan them out not some bullshit with giving the other team the half of the players contract. but that said my a team is:
buffon. del piero. saliha.., grygera, camo, chiellini, marchionni, zanetti, trez, zebina, marchisio, palladino, paro, balzaretti, bojinov (if we keep him)
secret weapons: giovinco :p, de ceglie

ps if gianichedda was as good as in pes 6 he would also be a starter :p

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
One things about football giving a team a entire facelift does not help, work around the edges to create the foundation needed to become great again.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Buffon
Del Piero
Nedved
Camo
Chiellini
Balza ---------- All these are good enogh for seria A
Zebina
Marchisio
Zanetti
Marchionni
Trez
Palladino
Mirante

De Ceglie ---- We could use them or give them on Loan
Giovinco

Paro ?
Boum ? ----- I have doubts about these
Biri ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)