Which player would you like to get rid of next season? (3 Viewers)

Choose one player you don't want next season with Juventus

• Zebina

• Vieira

• Zlatan

• Nedved

• Del Piero

• Trezeguet

• Buffon

• Emerson

• Camoranesi

Results are only viewable after voting.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
:disagree: i cant understand why cammoranesi should leave for heavens sake he adds alot to the team unlike idiots we have on the team for example: 1- zebina
2- ibrahimovic
3- viera

i really cant wait to see these three leave although i think we can give ibrahimovic another season may be he will straighten his way of play if nothing changes until next january i hope he is gone.

so cammorensi is short tempered well we lose our temper just watching them play. i can imagine being in his shoes having to cover up for zebinas mistakes and then trying to send the ball to an idiot up front named ibrahimovic cos viera is soooooooooooo jerky with the ball and passes it eaisly to the other team. some times i feel juventuis play with 10 players against an oppisition that has an extra player called viera!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right about Camo,that's for sure and I agree with you ,juve_ruler.:agree:

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
allessandro said:
I'd like to see Trezeguet leave, and new blood should come in. Some one like Tavano

how can ?? trezeguet is one of our team legends . . no way to see him leave . . imo , tavano is unable to play in team like juventus , he's only an averege player . . but overall he's a good player :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)