Which player would you like to get rid of next season? (1 Viewer)

Choose one player you don't want next season with Juventus

• Zebina

• Vieira

• Zlatan

• Nedved

• Del Piero

• Trezeguet

• Buffon

• Emerson

• Camoranesi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Seven said:
Would you believe I'm still excited over Zlatan being gone :D? Immagine the possibilities...
:thumbup:

That guy is a good player no doubt, but his ego is too large for Juve. Now let Camo leave.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
king Ale said:
Even if he shines in Inter or any other club and changes to another Henry,I'll have no regrets about missing him.

i cant imagine my self regreting him leave. its much better now without him:agree:
cant wait for zebina to leave so far i've wanted ibracadbra, and viera out now its zebina's turn and i will be content and happy!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bisco said:
i cant imagine my self regreting him leave. its much better now without him:agree:
cant wait for zebina to leave so far i've wanted ibracadbra, and viera out now its zebina's turn and i will be content and happy!!!
Imagine ibra's come back.:lol2:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
not a chance in hell gio, he is long gone now!!!!! as the great bozi would say he is having trouble adjusting to life with out his lover crapello all he has now is adrino's shlong and morriti's wife. i guess the next stop for him would be with madrid where he re-joins the love of his life.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bisco said:
not a chance in hell gio, he is long gone now!!!!! as the great bozi would say he is having trouble adjusting to life with out his lover crapello all he has now is adrino's shlong and morriti's wife. i guess the next stop for him would be with madrid where he re-joins the love of his life.
:lol2:
You really like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)