Which opponent will give us the most trouble? (1 Viewer)

Our toughest opponent?

• Basel

• Deportivo

• Man Utd

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
hey anders, your mid name is really seedorf?
Yeah... unfortunately!
I really don't have anything against Clarence, but he's a Milan player (and former Inter:wallbang: ) so that bugs me!
Alot of danish Juve fans often make fun of my name, but what the hell!? He's a good footballer, so I should be proud of my middlename. :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I guess i'm proud of it... But my brother isn't to happy about it. He's an Inter fan, and he really liked Seedorf. Then he transfered to Milan... and oh boy was he pissed off:fero:
He's actually thinking about changing it!

Well thats what you get for supporting Inter! :) HEHE!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Impossible! He's been brainwashed a long time ago by some damn italian inter fans, while he was visiting Milano. He really loves that club and i just don't get it.

You should have seen him on May 5. When he realised that Inter had lost the scudetto to Juve, he wanted to kill me:fero:

Of course i've been bugging him ever since! :D
He even tried to hack my Juve site... that bastard!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
To bad he is older and bigger than me... I often get my arse kicked. But what the hell... we get along in everything else :)

Hopefully Juve will win again this year... so I can get my arse kicked all over again. Whenever you hear me scream... you can be happy, cuz that means that either something good has happened to Juve or something bad to Inter.

Oh... how I love my life :extatic:

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
if just juve concentrate and focus .... it will be easy to win in home or away.................... juve can do it (just hope that lippi enters a good squad):confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)