Which one is the best.... (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
wake up people; La loga has no real competition. Look, the only competition is Real, Barce,and Deportivo. THAT'S IT!!!!!!!

theres a big diference in spain between clubs. The small one's are massacered and the big ones are always at the top. Last season, roma wasn't in the first 4 like in spain.

The deal is, how can you like a league with no real competition. You can compare it with Mexico for god sakes! Mexico is only more competetive, but less verticle. Itily in the other hand is more dynamic and somewhat tactical. Theres a good reason why its the most expencive league in the world!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by spider-man ] ++
wake up people; La loga has no real competition. Look, the only competition is Real, Barce,and Deportivo. THAT'S IT!!!!!!!

theres a big diference in spain between clubs. The small one's are massacered and the big ones are always at the top. Last season, roma wasn't in the first 4 like in spain.

The deal is, how can you like a league with no real competition. You can compare it with Mexico for god sakes! Mexico is only more competetive, but less verticle. Itily in the other hand is more dynamic and somewhat tactical. Theres a good reason why its the most expencive league in the world!
stop it with the stupid pics alright?

May 30, 2003
the Best in what terms?

One may argue the league with tight competition is consider the best. It must be French league then. Tell me how many different teams have won EPL,La Liga or Seria A in past 10 years.

Champions League result can be used to decide which League the best. Bayern won the cup in 2000?. Are German league consider the best?

In addition a league are consists of at least 18 teams. Most people only watch the big teams playing. Tell me how many of you watch bottom team on regular basis? How can we argue when we only watch Juventus, Milan, Inter, Parma, Roma, Lazio, Madrid, Valencia, Barca, Depor, Betis, Celta, Sociedad?

Perhaps, entertaining is the Keyword here. I would have to say La Liga much more entertain than Seria A. My reason is simple, less whistle from referee :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Merma ] ++
each has its own flavor....well.....:confused: can't decide....:undecide:
Merma, that's true actually :). Football's like ice cream and i'm a kid. There r so many diff flavours some of which i like more and some less they are just different...... but heck i like them all :D

ok, i better stop now b4 a bunch of :rolleyes::rolleyes:'s get dumped upon me :D :D

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
i prefer CALCIO !!!

cos many my fav footballer are from italy, dont know why. and i dont watch la liga. the channel in my country which is show the la liga has a bad picture (not a good reason, i think).

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

Utter rubbish. :mad:

"La Loga" as you call it saw Barca finish outside the European places, in 6th - not just outside the top four like your Roma. This is one of only three teams who can win the league?

As for the lack of competition, how did Real Sociadad do this season? You probably don't know, revealing a staggering ignorance of a subject you just laid down the law on. They came second, by two points, and pushed Madrid very, very hard.

Howe about Valencia, last years winner of the league? Can they not win the league? They got to consecutive CL finals FFS. :irritate:

Alaves, who only two or three seasons were in the UEFA Cup final, are now religated. :(

But then, obviously, there's no competition in the league, is there? :wallbang:

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
I prefer Serie A because there is a lot of better quality of defenders to choose from and every team knows how to play defense
another thing with such strong defensive teams it takes a real good attacking players to break the defense down

and for people who say there is no goals in serie A you must be crazy
just look at the big games from last season and say that there was a lack of goals

Roma-Juve 2-2
Juve-Roma 2-1
Juve-Milan 2-1
Milan-Juve 2-1
Inter-Roma 3-3

thats just few

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
I prefer Serie A because there is a lot of better quality of defenders to choose from and every team knows how to play defense
another thing with such strong defensive teams it takes a real good attacking players to break the defense down

and for people who say there is no goals in serie A you must be crazy
just look at the big games from last season and say that there was a lack of goals

Roma-Juve 2-2
Juve-Roma 2-1
Juve-Milan 2-1
Milan-Juve 2-1
Inter-Roma 3-3

thats just few
I'd like to add Inter 3-3 Lazio and Chievo 1-5 Juventus to that list :cool:

Jul 19, 2003
Really, you people have looked for a way to shut my mouth. But honestly, you speak of spain as if it were the best thing in the world.Spain has done nothing.

In the past 16 years Italy has been in the top spots of tournaments. spain hasn't. If your ganna look for a good leauge, you better look for a leauge with a balance. That is, that has its clubs as compettative as its national team. Not a leauge with its clubs way more compettative than its national team.

Spain's leauge is unbalenced. It's a shame that its clubs are more compettative than it's national team.Spain is more of a leauge with "market teams", they don't look for players just for the good of it's futbol. They look for big names just to sell, to have full stadiums,etc. That is your reason mikhail, why madrid was pushed hard. Cuz there's no real work in big teams, its the chance small teams have to get @ top.

If spain is so big and so good, then how come it looks foward to being in Mexico,how come Mexicans play easily in Spain, if we are so poor @ futbol; then explain why.

good luck with your spanish leauge.

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
Spain is more of a leauge with "market teams", they don't look for players just for the good of it's futbol. They look for big names just to sell, to have full stadiums,etc.
i agree with you, spider-man. teams in italy buy player cos of their talent, not their names. maybe not all team, but most team in italy do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)