Which one is the best.... (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

Squadra Azzurri: The players are fine :thumb: but the problem is with (Trap) not in the players … Maybe the Italian team is the only one in the world that have alternative players like the main players but Trap don’t know how to use their abilities in playing.
AGREED, the AZZURRI have a great squad of players. the most dangerous offence in the world IMO with the biggest stars (DEL PIERO, TOTTI, VIERI, INZAGHI, MONTELLA) give me any team that has a better offence than that.

the MEANEST defence around the world (NO NEED TO MENTION, no defence can beat these names eg. NESTA, CANNAVARO, PANUCCI...) and a world class midfield (could get better) and AGRUABLY THE BEST KEEPER IN THE WORLD!. We have an abundance of stars and talent. But we cant control it and use it to our advantage. Trap should be sacked and we should get an actual coach. then we can win any championship in the world, and have the best league in the world!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
how can people prefer girls just over their hair colour?

surely its the legs and arse that count ;)

OP
Easy2Die

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

For sure ... i agree with you .. that we should count legs and arse and so on ... but i meant dark eyes with dark hair .. ( like the italians )
    and one of the reasons why they are beautiful and i prefer them that they dont have to bronzage ... they are already bronze.....
    BTW : they have wide dark eyes , so that they are charming :lick:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Yup, once again I have to agree with you Tommy boy. What does the hair colour matter? It's all about the legs, the arse and the tits ;)

Jul 19, 2003
    You guys talking about girls? Theres nothing like brazilians and Italians, Colombians maybe( shakira) but it depends on the gluttius maximus and other parts. (no offence to the ladies).
    But; Calcio is better than La liga, Spain is boring; truthfully.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Italian because it is more competitive. La Liga is good if you are striker that wants to score LOTS of easy goals and become an overrated player. Serie A is where the stars are born. Because if you are good in Serie A your are the best around the world. Great strikers, who know well, play in Serie A to challenge themselves with the meanest defences. However, La Liga might be a little more excited because of the abudance of goals, but on a good day Serie A can have the same number of goals. However, i believe that Spanish teams do better in CL. I have no reason, but it is evident in the real madrid.

I prefer Serie A because it is simply the BEST. And to my benefit, here in Canada, La Liga isnt aired on tv. Serie A is on some latino channel. therefore i can watch games every WEEK!

trezeguet is not the best forward in the world, he is overrated and he was top scorer. and dario hubner. yes, seria a creates stars.

i dont care about hair color much. i like dark hair more, but my girlfriend is blonde. and i dont see trouble with that. and it is not all about arse tits and legs. when there's none it sucks, but girl can be perfect with small breasts. aw, who am i kidding :undecide:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Normal, small breat...but with a sexy J-Lo for me is ok.

off course with big brest, better, but no so big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)