Which one is the best.... (2 Viewers)

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
What do u think which one is better the Italian (calcio) or the Spanish league (la liga) and why???
Most of the critics said that the Spanish is more interesting than the Italian because the Italian teams depend on the (catenaccio) and it’s an old way in football nowadays but the Spanish always attacking with a lot of goals….what do u think in this point also!!!!
Always the media in Spain criticize the Italian teams … even when there were 3 Italian teams in the Semi Final of the CL... They didn’t stop... But when Juve BEAT the dream team (Real) their reaction was in this way :mute:
Do you think because the Spanish Team has a better order than the Italian in the FIFA classification???

NowI need your opinion in my thread….:)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
Both Wrong. Personally I prefer the EPL, and I know that's not the popular choice around here, but I find it to be more entertaining.

bonglegs

May 29, 2003
Serie A has flair - La Liga has more
Serie A (Rome) has crowd crowd trouble - La Liga has more
But Serie A has tactics which are important and the worlds best defenders. Theres more to football than goals and arrogance. I love watching players like Thuram, Maldini, Nesta and Cannovaro do their thing.

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Seria A...:thumb:

I will choose the Italian League…Maybe because there are a lot of teams in the Italian league that compete to win the championship…even the teams which are going to drop to Seria B compete till last moment.
In fact the Italian teams depend on reality more than the Spanish teams when they are playing…Whereas the Spanish teams depend on enjoyment in their playing way...
I think that’s why in this year u saw 3 teams in the semi final of the CL.
About the (catenaccio) what is wrong with catenaccio if it is working with them...
About who says that the Italian way in playing is boring but the Spanish is more interesting … I want to give an example between two teams for instance (team A and B)
In the match team A played very well their players’ style were more interesting than team B but at the end of match team B win… so the history will record the team B won against team A they will not record that this team played well in this match although team A played well but they lost the match…

Squadra Azzurri: The players are fine :thumb: but the problem is with (Trap) not in the players … Maybe the Italian team is the only one in the world that have alternative players like the main players but Trap don’t know how to use their abilities in playing.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Both Wrong. Personally I prefer the EPL, and I know that's not the popular choice around here, but I find it to be more entertaining.
I see why some prefer it, but the entertainment often comes from lack of quality instead of quality IMO. I don't like that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I have to go with La Liga because I don't get to watch much Serie A and as Tom said the depth in squad quality goes way, way down the table, although one must argue that it's the same in Serie A. I really prefer Liga because it's more entertaining and attack which leads to more goals and excitement, although watching two Italian teams battle out can be fun as well, and when Juve, Milan, Roma or Lazio are playing well, no-one can match them as Milan, Roma and us showed Madrid.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bonglegs ] ++
I love watching players like Thuram, Maldini, Nesta and Cannovaro do their thing.
Well then you've got to love watching Zizou skin a defender, Figo bamboozle his marker and put in a curling cross and Raul chipping the goalkeeper from 25 yards out haven't you?

Yes, it's true that they have those kind of players in Serie A like your Del Pieros, your Tottis, your Emres, etc, but they have them in more abundance in La Liga, and those are the type of players that I find more fun to watch.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
It depends on taste .. it's like asking .. who do you prefer, blondes or brunettes ??

Persoanlly, I prefer Serie A .. simply because that is were Juve play :angel:

I don't have preferences in La Liga, EPL, or Le Championnat .. I just watch some matches whenever I have time .. but ofcourse I'm dedicated to Serie A :D I watch 2-3 Serie A matches atleast every week .. I feel that's where the 'real' football is being played .. quality players in GK, defence, and offence .. each goal scored means alot .. whereas in La Liga or the EPL goals are scored for fun and the defence (including GK) is frightening !!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Italian because it is more competitive. La Liga is good if you are striker that wants to score LOTS of easy goals and become an overrated player. Serie A is where the stars are born. Because if you are good in Serie A your are the best around the world. Great strikers, who know well, play in Serie A to challenge themselves with the meanest defences. However, La Liga might be a little more excited because of the abudance of goals, but on a good day Serie A can have the same number of goals. However, i believe that Spanish teams do better in CL. I have no reason, but it is evident in the real madrid.

I prefer Serie A because it is simply the BEST. And to my benefit, here in Canada, La Liga isnt aired on tv. Serie A is on some latino channel. therefore i can watch games every WEEK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)