Which name and number? (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2004
well, I need some help or at least pro and cons for my decision. I'm going to buy the new home jersey, but I'm not sure yet which name/number should be labelled on the back.

1) Cannavaro

The defence is my favorite part of the team. When I play soccer with my friends I always try to destroy every goal chance. :D And this dude knows how to play as defender.

2) Zambrotta

I consider him as Juve's lungs. If he's got a good day nobody can stop him. I like his match attitude and assignment.

3) Del Piero

Everyone who questions this or rather don't know why here isn't an explaination should browse the history book.

4) Buffon - of course I'll take the goalie-shirt then

He is coolest member in the Juve clan. :D

or 5)

my own name :) "Basti" with number "5"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
well, I need some help or at least pro and cons for my decision. I'm going to buy the new home jersey, but I'm not sure yet which name/number should be labelled on the back.

1) Cannavaro

The defence is my favorite part of the team. When I play soccer with my friends I always try to destroy every goal chance. :D And this dude knows how to play as defender.

2) Zambrotta

I consider him as Juve's lungs. If he's got a good day nobody can stop him. I like his match attitude and assignment.

3) Del Piero

Everyone who questions this or rather don't know why here isn't an explaination should browse the history book.

4) Buffon - of course I'll take the goalie-shirt then

He is coolest member in the Juve clan. :D

or 5)

my own name :) "Basti" with number "5"

I was thinking of the same thing...

though I was between Canna, Nedved, and Zambrotta. I already have DP's from last season. Also, I'd like to get the Blue 3rd kit.

I'd love to get Canna because he's my fav defender in the world, but I'm closer to Nedved and Zambrotta since I have a Cannavaro Italia kit.

I'd probibly go with Zambrotta since I play more like him than Nedved. (and also because my brother has a Nedved kit)

as for you:

1) Cannavaro: why not?! you have to have a Cannavaro kit if he's one of your fav players. How comfortable are you with the #28 though?

2) Zambrotta: great choice... He'll probibly be with Juve for a long time so your kit will still keep its value after many years. (It maybe just me, but doesn't it seem wierd wearing a juve Inzaghi or Juve Zidane kit?!)

3) Del Piero: If you're a juve fan, you probibly already have at least one kit with his name. Personally, I'm not buying anymore DP kits.. it's just too common... and i'd like to wear his old kits when he was awesome on the field.

4) Buffon: Like Zambrotta, expect him to be at juve for a long time. Also, you DON'T have to buy the keeper kit. Buffon often wears regular kits durring games. Yesturday vs. Messina, he wore the blue and yellow 3rd kit! :thumb: :cool:

5) your name: hmm. unless your kit is going to be a kit for a team you're on, I don't recommend it. I wouldn't go around campus wearing my own name! (but that's just me)

hope that helped :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I've got one with Zambrotta's name on the back, and now I'm planning to get Buffon's shirt but I can't seem to find any... :irritate:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
My 04-05 jerseys will be Cannavaro for home, Zambrotta for third and either Trez or Ibra for an away.

But no way I'm spending my money on such poorly designed jerseys. Will get them in the summer on discounts.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
WTF!! :wth: I had no idea. :down: Next time......tell me, because I'm living in my own little cave over here. :D
you missed all the Ferrari's, lambourgini's...etc. :p

I will... I'd like to go watch a Tigers' game sometime...I've very busy though (i'm sure you are too)... let me know if you're interested and if you think it's worth the drive up there.. From what i heard, it's great.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

you missed all the Ferrari's, lambourgini's...etc. :p

I will... I'd like to go watch a Tigers' game sometime...I've very busy though (i'm sure you are too)... let me know if you're interested and if you think it's worth the drive up there.. From what i heard, it's great.
Yeah me too. :p I've actually never been to an LSU game, but I'm sure it'll be enjoyable. I had season tickets at the beginning of the season and sold them for profit. :D Anyway.....I'll look around and if I can find a couple of tickets, I'll let you know.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Yeah me too. :p I've actually never been to an LSU game, but I'm sure it'll be enjoyable. I had season tickets at the beginning of the season and sold them for profit. :D Anyway.....I'll look around and if I can find a couple of tickets, I'll let you know.
thanks.. I didn't know ticktes were hard to get :confused:

Jul 19, 2003
Well now that they have a guaranteed set of season tickets for every student, except incoming freshmen, it's been easier. Before, it was a first come first serve system......you found people spending the night infron of the ticket office a la Star Wars release. People are absolutely nuts about the Tigers over here.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Has anyone seen these jersies up close......What's up with that cuff? :confused:
I have name-less 02-03 home and away kits. (Short sleeve)
The white away is awesome and feels great.

The home kit on the other hand feels like those red onion-bags (5aisha) that you get from street markets. the fabric is horrible, the cut of the jersey is horrible (square), and the collar is just terrible. Right now, it's hanging.on my wall. I've only worn it a few times...

So, I really don't recommend getting it (to wear) unless you collect kits.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Well now that they have a guaranteed set of season tickets for every student, except incoming freshmen, it's been easier. Before, it was a first come first serve system......you found people spending the night infron of the ticket office a la Star Wars release. People are absolutely nuts about the Tigers over here.
I can only imagine.... It makes sense.. People here are crazy over the tigers!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I have name-less 02-03 home and away kits. (Short sleeve)
The white away is awesome and feels great.

The home kit on the other hand feels like those red onion-bags (5aisha) that you get from street markets. the fabric is horrible, the cut of the jersey is horrible (square), and the collar is just terrible. Right now, it's hanging.on my wall. I've only worn it a few times...

So, I really don't recommend getting it (to wear) unless you collect kits.
I also have a white away with Pessotto7 and I totally hate wearing it. The fastweb logo up front is a pain. Also Lotto has some problem with sizing, because it's an L but it feels like it's an XXXL.

I also have Del Piero for home CL version of the same season- same problem with the fabric and the Tamoil logo, which you can feel with your stomach every time you move your body. And for some reason, this particular one is Large too, but unlike the away one and fits nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)