Which is your Fav Juventus Goalkeeper! (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
I've seen Zoff play. Not live, but on tape. He is probably the best goalkeeper of all time as far as I 'm concerned, but I thought we were talking about recent years.

The most striking thing about Zoff is how smooth he is. Just looking at him, he looks like a keeper.

OP
Codino

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    i know this player was not a Juve Player... but what about Walter Zenga.. wat a keeper! in my mind he was the greatest!

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    With a name like Sivori, I am surprised you never saw zoff play
    I just like to dig up old movies, pictures and articles.
    That's what got me interested in Omar Sivori, after all scoring six against inter isn't that shabby (I should point out that inter only fielded their youth team since they, as always, felt that they were wrong done by).

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Its always nice to see the names of Zenga and Yashin mentioned when we are talking about favourite Juve golakeeper, thats why i love about opinions, varying to such interesting lengths:D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Dino out of the group I didn't see and Angelo out of the ones I saw. He's not soo good now, but he was the best when he was with us.

OP
    Codino

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    but if a player can still play a full game (in goalkeeper) at 40.. it must mean he was FIT!

i dont see many 40 year olds these days.. do u?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)