• Pellissier Y

• Pellissier N

• Bojan on loan Y

• Bojan N

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
16 matches, 8 goals. Nothing top class but a player who is quite young, has potential and is Italian. I don't know how much he would cost, but if its extremely under Pazzini's and Gila's prices I would say why not? Suits the searched profile by Juventus and if he's happy with a rotating with Benzema or Dzeko I'll say done deal that shit.

Joten

Jun 1, 2010
16 matches, 8 goals. Nothing top class but a player who is quite young, has potential and is Italian. I don't know how much he would cost, but if its extremely under Pazzini's and Gila's prices I would say why not? Suits the searched profile by Juventus and if he's happy with a rotating with Benzema or Dzeko I'll say done deal that shit.
I've only seen him once:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzffctdSCAo#t=53s

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
pointless thread \ poll.
Indeed. I highly doubt we'll get any striker this January but if I had to make a prediction who we would sign from that list it would be the blond Polish.

I really can't see us neither splashing money on a big transfer or just that on wages by signing a big name when we had to ship the likes of Trezegoal and Camo away while still having to pay a big part of thier wages just to get rid of a million or two in the process.

We are yet to achieve anything yet and last I've heard there are no new owners, perhaps the only worth mentioning mercato influencing action we had over the past 4 months was that of Bollocco's sponsoring deal and I don't think it was even half as profitable as that of BetClic but if it had really injected any money it wouldn't jump the 5 million barrier, and that means no quality striker just yet, hell there's a big chance there won't be any striker at all arriving in January but that's Ok as long as we strengthen those wideback positions we have and/or a natural good left winger arrives. And the latter's chance of arriving is clearly slim as well IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I love these polls, good job reviving the Y/N threads Mark. Hopefully the mega transfer Y/N will start appearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)