Which clubs do you hate? (6 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Milan was our main rival for years (before the calciopoli) and all i feel for them is deep respect, and i cant hate them. i always cheered for them to lose in serie a because that would help us and not because i hate them. another thing is that we always had good relations with them and our (ex) players, coaches and management also, even when fighting for the 1st place for years, always was fair toward each other and that is really a good thing
Our gentleman rivals then?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Όμιλος Φιλάθλων Ηρακλείου

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Was actually thinking a while ago about what clubs I could see myself supporting if I lived in Italy and was actually able to go to games.

Could see myself getting into supporting someone like Atalanta, but couldn't imagine developing a real attachment to any of the bigger clubs because there is just too much to dislike about all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple of years ago we had posts you saying otherwise.
We've all experimented with things in our youth than we discovered simply weren't for us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Was actually thinking a while ago about what clubs I could see myself supporting if I lived in Italy and was actually able to go to games.

Could see myself getting into supporting someone like Atalanta, but couldn't imagine developing a real attachment to any of the bigger clubs because there is just too much to dislike about all of them.
What in particular do you dislike about Juventus? Besides fans.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What in particular do you dislike about Juventus? Besides fans.
Their fans actually bother me less than the fans of most big clubs.

Basically, being very much an establishment club, they remind me too much of Rangers. I could say the same of Real Madrid and their position in Spain.

But I also can't stand clubs that make too big a show of being anti-establishment and are always adopting a 'holier than thou' approach to dealing with the establishment clubs, even though they are frequently very influential and very unpleasant clubs in their own right. I'm thinking of the likes of Celtic, Barcelona, Roma, Fiorentina for that category.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Their fans actually bother me less than the fans of most big clubs.

Basically, being very much an establishment club, they remind me too much of Rangers. I could say the same of Real Madrid and their position in Spain.

But I also can't stand clubs that make too big a show of being anti-establishment and are always adopting a 'holier than thou' approach to dealing with the establishment clubs, even though they are frequently very influential and very unpleasant clubs in their own right. I'm thinking of the likes of Celtic, Barcelona, Roma, Fiorentina for that category.
Holy shit, I can't stand Rangers (..or used to). I have no idea how can you compare the two.

Being an establishment club can be said for majority of big clubs, although I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Inter obviously.
Barcelona
Barcelona B and any team whose name is Barcelona
Arsenal, because of their fans. One day they say Arsen Wenger is the best the other day they whisper He has to go.
I dont hate B Munchen cus I know they are not what alot people thing they are. For me they are an ordinary team who won the UCL last year just like Porto in 2004.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)